Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help finding out how to tell which stamps are collectors only & not postage

• 25-06-2013 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi everyone i am a stamp collector i am looking for help on finding out which stamps are published for collectors & which ones are postage stamps i will list my stamps below . if anyone can help i will be thankfull to them

I have South Affrican Congo wild animal stamps

Iraq president Saddam stamp

Marilyn Monroe

Russian Army tank stamps & Space Russian Stamps

Russian hellycopter stamps

English stamps of the Beatles stamps

Old disney stamps of Bambie , peter pan , pinoccho ,& a mix of old Disney stamps

Titanic stamps 82 c ones

1916 easter rising stamps

Arthur Guinness stamps

Melson Mandela Eire 30 stamp

United states postage of country flags

The simpsons stamps

Elvis presley stamps

horror stamps usa Dracula etc

Usa man on the moon stamp

Abreham lincoln stamp usa

Old German nazi stamps

Australian Dinosaure stamps