Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is the worst decision you've ever heard somebody made mafe

Options
  • 24-05-2021 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I know a guy (45) who managed by some miracle to hook up with his nephews girlfriend (19).
    His wife found out, left him and moved to Spain with his kids.
    Obviously the 19 year old got bored. He now lives in a crappy apartment and barely ever seems his kids.
    War with his family too, only talks to his brother now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

I know a guy (45) who managed by some miracle to hook up with his nephews girlfriend (19).
    Obviously the 19 year old got bored. He now lives in a crappy apartment and barely ever seems his kids.

Wot are u on? And can I get some

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Marriage.

Happens everyday.

Lunatics.

If you really have to piledrive some 19 year old fanny into the mattress then make sure your wife doesn't find out. Alternatively, just have your mid life crisis as a single person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Enda Kenny giving travellers ethnic minority status

• Registered Users Posts: 18,973 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

A typo in a thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

People who move to Cavan just so they can have a big house and no other reason than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Opening the window in the lab in Wuhan?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Invade Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Yet another individual with just a handful of posts starting a bananas thread on After Hours.

What is with that?

Who are these people?

Anyways, enjoy your morning folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

everlast75 wrote: »
    A typo in a thread title

Beat me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

George Lazenby giving up the role of James Bond after only 1 movie on the advice of his agent who thought no one would be interested in 007 after the 60s were over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Dante

A lad at work put a large chunk of his savings of 30k into Bitcoin back in late 2017 just before it completely tanked. He got caught up in the mass panic as prices plummeted and sold near the bottom, losing the majority of his investment over the course of a week or two.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Invade Russia.
    Invade Russia in winter.

“You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is to never get involved in a land war in Asia.”

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Redjacketboy

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    Yet another individual with just a handful of posts starting a bananas thread on After Hours.

What is with that?

Who are these people?

Anyways, enjoy your morning folks.

I love light hearted threads on after hours.

I don't want to be fighting with people on boards. But I don't feel my post was off the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭I see sheep

War with his family too, only talks to his brother now!

Maybe that's what he wants.
    You think it's a 'crappy apartment' but he's probably happy as a pig in ****, on Tinder getting with random girls every night.
    While some people live in 'crappy houses' and have a pot noodle and a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

People who move to Cavan just so they can have a big house and no other reason than that.

Surely that is an economic necessity.

A worse decision would be to buy an overvalued house before the arse falls out of the housing market again.

Advertisement