Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pamela Flood and Ronan Ryan are back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The S/Indo are obsessed with these kind of Irish celebs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Who would give them credit..... Oh wait no need sure they had a fortune hidden away I bet....

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭rightmove

Neck like a .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

This is terrific news. Phew.

Who gives a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

A real story of the underdog coming good. Fair play to them for turning things around in these difficult times. They are the heroes we need. /S

• Advertisement

TinCanMan wrote: »
    A real story of the underdog coming good. Fair play to them for turning things around in these difficult times. They are the heroes we need. /S

White collar crime.... Woohoo yeah great let them lump all the debt on us that pay our way.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

White collar crime.... Woohoo yeah great let them lump all the debt on us that pay our way.

The /S implies sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

God wouldn’t it make you puke. Should be shot with a ball of their own ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I hate the Irish(sic) Independent(sic).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

It was a battle with "vulture funds" so it was. Nothing to do with not paying the mortgage.

• Advertisement

TinCanMan wrote: »
    The /S implies sarcasm.

Sorry didn't see that, please accept my utmost appolgies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

"We’re just keeping our heads down”, says man in organised interview with national newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

This is why you should always flush twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭rightmove

Effects wrote: »
    "We’re just keeping our heads down”, says man in organised interview with national newspaper.

Imagine what it twould be like if they were keeping the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,376 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Don't worry about your debt being written off Pamela. We'll pay that out of our taxes.

They've some utter fcuking cheek doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Twas d’banks that made us do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Northernlily

It's almost like people like this get a kick out of pissing the public off.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭whatawaster81

I'll be voting with my feet and making sure to avoid it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

You'd know he was from Tipp, this is the same county electing Michael Lowry, Alan Kelly & Mattie McGrath year after year.

Dublin 4 of all places too aswell, I suppose when you don't pay your mortgage for years and come up with every excuse under the sun, its easy to afford the rent in an area like that as well.

Any other country in the world, he'd be dealt with properly. Cheeky ****

Anyone that gives them business needs a good boot....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,376 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I worked in the catering trade for a short time. Anyone who supplies them and does not accept Cash on Delivery, or cash when ordering needs their heads tested. If they asked me to change a lightbulb for them I'd want cash before doing the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thankfully I don't have a subscription so can't read the article.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Now that they've put themselves on the block for public judgement, I'd like to get the full balanced story from start to now so I could make my own mind up. So far there's nothing balanced in anything I've read about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Effects wrote: »

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Can any random **** get free publicity for their new venture in the Indo or do you have to have at least 100 appearances in Sindo magazine New Years resolutions features, involving vintage clothing and the reception area of L'Ecrivain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

gmisk wrote: »
    Don't worry folks, they managed to squirrel away enough money (from not paying their mortgage for 9 years) to open up a brand new swanky french themed cafe in Dublin 4.

Lovely bit of publicity for them....
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/ronan-ryan-puts-financial-woes-behind-him-and-starts-afresh-with-new-dublin-4french-themed-bakery-and-cafe-40310972.html

Are you getting a cut in Advertising too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Tandey

Is the review section open for this kip yet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I wonder what they’d do if I ate there but refused to pay citing financial “difficulties”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Tandey

Smee_Again wrote: »
    I wonder what they’d do if I ate there but refused to pay citing financial “difficulties”.

Probably have to take out a small mortgage to pay for the food there so makes complete sense not to pay for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Are you getting a cut in Advertising too?
    Of course...I am totally on their side....as you can tell by the tone of my post.....

Advertisement