Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog Pooh in plastic bags tied to shrubs / trees

Options
  • 09-01-2021 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me why some dog walkers go to the bother of picking up dog pooh and then affixing the small plastic bag containing the pooh to shrubs / trees ? I walk around my neighbourhood to the sight of liquid pooh in bags affixed to shrubbery. Very pleasant!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

These people are the biggest pricks of all , they pick it up to make it look like they are a decent person doing the correct thing in front of others but then dump it in a plastic bag that will never decompose when nobody is looking .

If I caught someone actually doing it I would berate the **** out of them and fire the bag at their head.

My dog poops more often than not at the beginning of our walk. I always leave the bag behind a railing or something like that and pick it up on my return.

I’ve never seen bags hanging from trees though.

Advertisement