Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mad or bad?

• 10-08-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭

I have come across these videos lately, grown men making videos outside prisons, police stations trying to provoke the officers. I have never seen such sad pathetic losers in my whole life. has this kind of thing happened in Ireland? hopefully not.

Also is there anything worse than people who hate the police?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Arseholes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

Arseholes?

Knobhead..gob****e accent on him too..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,150 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

mad Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Stupid cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Jim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭pgj2015

There seems to be a load of idiots at the same, id say they would hate if they were just ignored.

Look at this tosser. talk about someone needing a few slaps.

if I met him I would suggest he make a similar video outside some halting site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

They're vile but there's definitely worse than those who hate the police.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I have come across these videos lately, grown men making videos outside prisons, police stations trying to provoke the officers. I have never seen such sad pathetic losers in my whole life. has this kind of thing happened in Ireland? hopefully not.

Also is there anything worse than people who hate the police?

The lady cop was pretty hot in fairness..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,150 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

You can't call them that anymore...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Cops work for us, they need some accountability. They're public servants working in public and it's legal to film in public. If they don't likeit then they should get another job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The lady cop was pretty hot in fairness..

For a Scot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,140 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Let's set him up with Gemma O'Doherty!

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Cops work for us, they need some accountability. They're public servants working in public and it's legal to film in public. If they don't likeit then they should get another job.

Have you not watched the videos? its not like he was witnessing police brutality and started recording, these guys start filming police stations and prisons, deliberately act suspicious then wont even talk to the police when they show up, some of them even call the police themselves yet refuse to talk to them when they show up. They are totally wasting the valuable time of the police which could be spent elsewhere dealing with serious matters.

They're vile but there's definitely worse than those who hate the police.

I don't know, there is something so off putting about people who hate the police. its a really childish attitude to have, most police officers are great to deal with, I have never had anything but good experiences with them. The people who hate them are the ones who call them if they need them yet never shut up about how much they hate them.

I remember a case where this complete scumbag needed them as her house was broken in to, when the guards turned up, she started roaring at the guards and spat in the guards face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

^ yep absoulte dickheads, theres plenty ones done in US from clowns refusing to show ID or talk, to filming restricted sites. and while yes in most cases its not illegal, but d^ck heads do it just to provoke authorities, the UK one isnt bad compared to clowns in US carrying hunting rifles out in the open :cool: just to get attention, stupid isnt word for these clowns.

scamalert wrote: »
    ^ yep absoulte dickheads, theres plenty ones done in US from clowns refusing to show ID or talk, to filming restricted sites. and while yes in most cases its not illegal, but d^ck heads do it just to provoke authorities, the UK one isnt bad compared to clowns in US carrying hunting rifles out in the open :cool: just to get attention, stupid isnt word for these clowns.

Yeah I saw some of those videos, lads carrying rifles on the street, the cops were really sound with them so they waltz in to the police station that evening with masks on (this was before covid) and the guns hanging off them looking for attention, obviously enough the police pulled their guns out and told them to drop the guns. fools. it a wonder some of our own wastes of space don't do similar.

scamalert wrote: »

In the US you can sue for like 30k for a false arrest also make money off YouTube. Sometimes the auditor is an ass but it's mostly these power mad thick coppers trying to provoke the situation.

In the US you can sue for like 30k for a false arrest also make money off YouTube. Sometimes the auditor is an ass but it's mostly these power mad thick coppers trying to provoke the situation.

put one up where it is the police in the wrong. if you can find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭wally79

Auditor?

• Advertisement

wally79 wrote: »
    Auditor?

its a name these losers give themselves to feel important as they don't have a job, sometimes they call themselves journalists as well.

put one up where it is the police in the wrong. if you can find one.

There are many actually, there are in fact very few of the auditor actually getting arrested.

UK and Ireland are different. We've a whole host of public order offenses which makes it possible for a Garda to arrest you whenever he/she wants to.

There are many actually, there are in fact very few of the auditor actually getting arrested.

UK and Ireland are different. We've a whole host of public order offenses which makes it possible for a Garda to arrest you whenever he/she wants to.

well why didn't you put one up so? if there are so many.

They aren't auditors they are mentally unwell scumbags with chips on their shoulders looking for youtube hits. That idiot in scotland said he wasn't in the mood for police that day, yet he goes to a prison with a mask on and starts filming, knowing the police would be called, it was hilarious that he was arrested.

making an enemy of the police is a very bad idea.

well why didn't you put one up so? if there are so many.

They aren't auditors they are mentally unwell scumbags with chips on their shoulders looking for youtube hits. That idiot in scotland said he wasn't in the mood for police that day, yet he goes to a prison with a mask on and starts filming, knowing the police would be called, it was hilarious that he was arrested.

making an enemy of the police is a very bad idea.

If you can't find one by yourself then there's no point debating the issue with you.

If you can't find one by yourself then there's no point debating the issue with you.

You have seen similar videos where it is the police that are in the wrong in the UK? you don't seem like a great debater yourself to be honest.

You have seen similar videos where it is the police that are in the wrong in the UK? you don't seem like a great debater yourself to be honest.

It's nearly impossible to get away with it in Ireland and the UK. The police have too much power and can arrest you at will under a wide range of public order acts, misuse of drugs act and the terrorism act in the UK.

It's nearly impossible to get away with it in Ireland and the UK. The police have too much power and can arrest you at will under a wide range of public order acts, misuse of drugs act and the terrorism act in the UK.

There are loads of videos of this happening in the UK, I have only seen 1 arrest but they should all be arrested, its harassment simple as and a security risk. its not like they just turn up and video and say nothing, they goad the police, calling them pigs etc.

There are loads of videos of this happening in the UK, I have only seen 1 arrest but they should all be arrested, its harassment simple as and a security risk. its not like they just turn up and video and say nothing, they goad the police, calling them pigs etc.

Yeah the best possible scenario is to get a rise from the UK cops but not get arrested then post it on you YouTube. The police are public servants, they shouldn't be afraid of being filmed in public. Same with our Gardai, they hate the recordings so the can lie their pig faces off to the judge. These guys are doing a public service by keeping these brutes in check in my opinion

Yeah the best possible scenario is to get a rise from the UK cops but not get arrested then post it on you YouTube. The police are public servants, they shouldn't be afraid of being filmed in public. Same with our Gardai, they hate the recordings so the can lie their pig faces off to the judge. These guys are doing a public service by keeping these brutes in check in my opinion

Haha Jesus you couldn't even hold it in any longer. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement