Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do the Guards turn a blind eye to weed?

Options
  • 04-07-2018 10:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭

Grass, cannabis, grass, dung? whatever it's called - Do the guards turn a blind eye to it? Or should I say blind nose! Is weed getting more and more common? I smell on busy streets quite a bit now. I hate it. Today I happened to see a guard as I got the whiff of it, so I turned around to see if he'd do anything. Well, he didn't seem to do much!

Two of my housemates smoke weed. I had to tell them to keep the door closed when they go outside so that it doesn't get into the house!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

No. People are up in court all the time for possession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

"Dung"?

You gettin' some bad shít man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭buried

When all their eyes can smell is Supermacs its not that surprising

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Dung ?

Sure maybe the Garda was just enjoying his smoke on a nice day and F the begrudges

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brevity

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Cordell

/drops joint and steps on it.

What? Who, me?

I smell it quite often while in parks with the kids. One time I smelled it in traffic. Now I even smell it in my hou...wait, what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Brae100

Yes, by and large. But if someone reports it they have to act and enforce the law. They may not want to as it wastes their time and they know that weed smokers don't tend to break any other laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Two of my housemates smoke weed. I had to tell them to keep the door closed when they go outside so that it doesn't get into the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Where I live they ignore assauts, burglary, young fellas and young wans destroying parks, underage drinking, pubs open when should be shut so why not weed.

Advertisement