Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Enjoying a rasher sandwich and drinking freshly squeezed orange juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Coffee, a banana, and a sharon fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sausages and beans is the plan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Had great ambition to make scrambled eggs but instead having cornflakes :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Had great ambition to make scrambled eggs but instead having cornflakes :-/

massive let down there.........................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee to be followed by more coffee. eyes on stalks after a long galey night ;)

Food highlight of the week was my first Brussel sprouts of the year and they were superb.. totally wonderful....oh and the half price Red Velvet cake from tesco, with no palm oil..

Made tiffin y'day to avoid palm oil infested things.. will save it for Christmas...

Oh and finally tracked down perogis, after a family member kept on about how good they are... they are in th efreezer...from the Breadski Brothers shop in Castlebar!

Just online for the weather; Advent is a Quiet Time for us...

Blessings and peace and happy eating all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Bacon & Sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pancakes and more pancakes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Evian...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ham sammich and a cuppa Barry's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Flahaven’s porridge and tea

Leftovers... mac and cheese, carrots, fine beans and even a Brussel sprout or three... extra cheese of course, shared with the cat.

Full and with a little left..

A challenge!

ALDI had sweet potatoes at 49 cents....

So of course I chose the biggest

It weighs in at 1kg 600 gms.

A sirloin with sautéed onions and baby boiled potatoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

Beer battered hake, and a mixed salad.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Chocolate ice cream Christmas tree from Iceland

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

Roysters T-bone steak bubble chips & a can of lager

Made a shepherds pie tonight. Think I was supposed to add Oxtail soup to it but I didn’t realise till I was cooking it. Even so, it was lovely :)

A bar of Tiffin. I may have a Brandy after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

A bar of Tiffin. I may have a Brandy after it.

Tis the weekend, and december, i cant see a reason not to.

Just finished sausages rashers pudding and bread here, let that settle and have a couple of beers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

From my cat- Slurping from a a packet of chicken and jelly after rubbing around my legs all evening before the 4th packet. Now that its gone down the hatch, she wants to curl up on a sofa, armchair or feckin beds. Feckin Cats!:D

Fish and chips with baked beans earlier. Twas nice. Young's fish, homemade double cooked chips and Heinz Beans. Right now, it's Rockshore lager going down real well.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Peanut M&Ms

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

homemade chips with 2 jumbo sausages in a brown roll cover in red ketchup,oh sweet devine mother :)

Cupán tae. Have sausages and rashers defrosting for tomorrow morning’s breakfast, already excited about eating them :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Steak & mashed

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Dinner Friday night, fried onions, steak and home sweet potato fries. Fresh vine tomatoes seasoning and a garlic butter

coffee.. had toast and fry around 3 am.... second night of no sleep with the ferocious sustained winds.... hibernation calls...

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Graces7 wrote: »
    coffee.. had toast and fry around 3 am.... second night of no sleep with the ferocious sustained winds.... hibernation calls...

Drink some camomile, should help settle you with these changes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Made some scrambled egg in the micro, had some hot smoked salmon with it.
    Going to be a long day at work so it should last me

....before ye all gasp in horror --- I'm working here alone today 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Bacon sambo with butter and ballymaloe with cup of black coffee from the v60.

Advertisement