Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »
    Anyone got their HealthStore deliveries yet? Ordered on Wednesday morning but nada yet. But then I made orders from Amazon on Wednesday and they arrived on Friday :D

Shipping confirmation arrived today, a full week after making the order... yowza!

Still the €10 was nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

mrcheez wrote:
    Anyone got their HealthStore deliveries yet? Ordered on Wednesday morning but nada yet. But then I made orders from Amazon on Wednesday and they arrived on Friday

Ordered Thursday, received order on Saturday, ridiculously quick for any online order!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Anyone want a healthstore code?

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

123654789 wrote: »
    Anyone want a healthstore code?

yes please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I have various recent codes here if anything is of interest to anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Free 5 euro Three Accessories voucher from 3Plus
    Grab your code now.
    Valid until 22/11 online only.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Kuevasss wrote: »
    Free 5 euro Three Accessories voucher from 3Plus
    Grab your code now.
    Valid until 22/11 online only.

Everything is so overpriced, even with 5 euro off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

jdon72 wrote:
    Everything is so overpriced, even with 5 euro off

15 euro including shipping for a sticker!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

€5 Easons e-voucher back on the app today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Phat Cat wrote: »
    €5 Eason voucher back on the app today

Anyone know, can this be used with the 15% off voucher for Easons too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Usually it can be stacked, since this is a gift card whereas the 15% is a discount code. However, the 15% one isn't applying for me at present. It mustn't work for books already discounted (it certainly did last time around).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

€5 Easons e-voucher back on the app today

No sign of it on mine ...just the 15% offer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Bought something this morning and was able to use the 15% off code + 5 euro voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Usually it can be stacked, since this is a gift card whereas the 15% is a discount code. However, the 15% one isn't applying for me at present. It mustn't work for books already discounted (it certainly did last time around).

yes the 15% discounts never work on already reduced items - so basically just bring easons price nearer to the price elsewhere

I don't understand how Easons getaway with the over the top prices ; not least when people want to support Irish but the difference can be massive (€10.00 in a standard book I was looking at during week) - hard to build brand/national loyalty at those prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

If anyone wants a fiver off on the three accessories website, I have a code I won't use. First to PM me. Expires the 22nd.

EDIT: Gone

2nd EDIT: Not so gone! Still available if anyone wants it. To clarify, it's for the three accessories website.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

I also have one of those €5 vouchers for Three Accessories store, if anyone wants it !

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

yes the 15% discounts never work on already reduced items - so basically just bring easons price nearer to the price elsewhere

I don't understand how Easons getaway with the over the top prices ; not least when people want to support Irish but the difference can be massive (€10.00 in a standard book I was looking at during week) - hard to build brand/national loyalty at those prices

The Secret Bookstore has a massive sale going on online, not as big a selection but lots of classics. Might want to take a look. I got a few books for 5 euro each to get through lockdown..super fast shipping too.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

There is a 15% offer for Easons but it’s saying no more codes. Do these get refreshed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭xtal191

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    There is a 15% offer for Easons but it’s saying no more codes. Do these get refreshed?

Saying "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes." when I click it.

I just randomly tried THREE15 on Easons and it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Free Butlers First Class Chocolate Box now on 3Plus!
    Grab your code now and redeem in-store only (excluding Dublin Airport Terminal 2) until 31/12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Kuevasss wrote: »
    Free Butlers First Class Chocolate Box now on 3Plus!
    Grab your code now and redeem in-store only (excluding Dublin Airport Terminal 2) until 31/12.

Ah seem to have missed out on these again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    Ah seem to have missed out on these again :(

Same, but maybe if the majority of posts in the thread weren't "I have x code, first to PM gets it" then I'd check it more often. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

12 Days of Christmas, Day 2

3Plus are giving you a €10 Intersport Elverys voucher to thank you for your loyalty to Three!
    Redeem online by 7th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

Is the elverys code working for people, been trying to use it but not being recognised on the website in the gift card section?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

Fishy1 wrote: »
    12 Days of Christmas, Day 2

3Plus are giving you a €10 Intersport Elverys voucher to thank you for your loyalty to Three!
    Redeem online by 7th January.

Thanks for the heads up, just logged on and all been claimed already!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Is the elverys code working for people, been trying to use it but not being recognised on the website in the gift card section?

Yep. Got it this morning and used it within 10 mins of receiving it. There's a box below the total cost where you can enter a discount code...job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pedro6105

€10 euro 3 voucher up on the app now

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

pedro6105 wrote: »
    €10 euro 3 voucher up on the app now

Thank you! I just got the Huawei Band 4 for €20 incl. delivery. Another present sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Does anyone want to swap a €10 Three Accessories voucher for a €10 Elverys voucher?

I have one you can use...will pm you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

El Sueño wrote: »
    Twenty new posts in the thread and they're all code requests/swaps. Any chance those could be moved to a separate thread?

I’ll swap you a thanks for that

Advertisement