Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS plus subscription refund

Options
  • 13-10-2020 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I renewed my yearly PS plus subscription late September but I've sold my PS4 in the meantime. Is there anyway I can get a refund pro rata on the subscription?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,801 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Zedmann wrote: »
    I renewed my yearly PS plus subscription late September but I've sold my PS4 in the meantime. Is there anyway I can get a refund pro rata on the subscription?

You can chance your arm and email them.

However you don't really have a leg to stand on and very much doubt they will give you one.

No harm chancing your arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Zedmann

Sent them an email, will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Zedmann

They replied saying that since I contacted them within 14 days of the purchase they are refunding me the full amount :D. I think it was actually 28 days.

Advertisement