Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Basq wrote: »
    WorldRemit rejected my payment, deactivated my account and refunded my money. And yet I've £40.50 cashback payable in my Quidco. Between this and my Cheltenham winnings, everything is coming up Milhouse!

Budget cuts in the worldremit marketing department next month! They must have taken a big hit on this from people who'll never use it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Withdraw that money and run for the hills
    Yup, they've to validate my PayPal account which will take a day, so may just do bank transfer.

EDIT: anyone know if bank transfer requires security check also? As will just wait for PayPal if it does.

They both take 2 days to do the security check when I did it
    Thanks OG. I'll wait for PayPal security check to clear so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

My cashback has arrived in my Quidco account. Anyone know if you can withdraw it to your Revlout card? Would be the handiest thing since it's sterling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

I take it, stuff done on the weekend won't appear till Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

There's a 15 pound bonus available if you earn 5 pounds in cash back between now and the end of March. Seems like its not available on all accounts, is on mine, not on my friends, but just in case it works for someone here's the link: https://www.quidco.com/campaign/15-bonus-15-march-2019/25c0d295-3c0b-43c8-a106-862c3f0cc877#

My friend has used this offer and hers has tracked, however it's tracking at £1 and earnings 50p .
    Is that what other people initially see?
    Mine hasn't tracked at all so I don't know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

My friend has used this offer and hers has tracked, however it's tracking at £1 and earnings 50p .
    Is that what other people initially see?
    Mine hasn't tracked at all so I don't know what to expect.

The £1 and 50p seems to have happened for everyone. I'm not sure where it came from because it wasn't charged to my account.

The higher amount tracked for me separately. If it doesn't, you can raise a case.
    I tried adding Revolut and it kept failing so I gave up so I went with PayPal, you can have a gbp balance on PayPal and even send it to Revolut if you prefer

might have been just me that couldn’t send it to Revolut

I added my Revolut, used my account details on my GBP account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

So I put the payment through on March 3rd and it's in my tracked payments. In fairness I think this was just before the original offer expired, however while the £50 is showing in my tracked payments, it's not showing in my earnings yet. How long did it take for other peoples earnings to show up as a matter of interest?

Worldremit now down to £15

New Azimo offer of £50 if you transfer £250. Might be useful to those of you with a slightly healthier bank balance than myself !

• Advertisement

Worldremit now down to £15

New Azimo offer of £50 if you transfer £250. Might be useful to those of you with a slightly healthier bank balance than myself !
    The world remit £40 offer ended at 11pm last night, I managed to refer myself before it ended :D
    I was going to try and refer myself. Will see if WorldRemit offer comes back.

I think that Azimo offer is for a business account. Not sure what the difference between that and a personal account is.

Wheety wrote: »
    I was going to try and refer myself. Will see if WorldRemit offer comes back.

I think that Azimo offer is for a business account. Not sure what the difference between that and a personal account is.

Yeah up until yesterday Azimo was £15 personal £50 business - now it's £50 for both - 6 days left

Withdrew £40.50 this morning to PayPal.. result!

Can someone explain how the tracking works?

Does it track when the transfer is completed or does it track before that?

Then I have done something wrong so.

Mine didn't track either. You can launch a claim though if it didn't track. I don't know how successful it will be . I did it and it says a claim can take upto 6 weeks with World Remit.

Does it show up at all on Quidco under activity ?

Mine doesn't.
    Even though it was noted by the site that I visited Worldremit because when I made the claim it asked which site activity I was referring to, and a visit to worldremit was all that was available to click.
    Same happened to another friend on Saturday.
    It has tracked for 1 person I know though.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Poor reviews for getting cashback from Azimo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Mine doesn't.
    Even though it was noted by the site that I visited Worldremit because when I made the claim it asked which site activity I was referring to, and a visit to worldremit was all that was available to click.
    Same happened to another friend on Saturday.
    It has tracked for 1 person I know though.

Bit late for you now but on occasions when I find that cashbacks haven't tracked, it's usually due to having an adblocker extension active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Poor reviews for getting cashback from Azimo.

I noticed that too, most of the reviews are from 2017 however one is from 2018. Hopefully they may have improved since then but still, it doesn't fill one with confidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Anyone else's Quidco account been closed?, I've been logged out and my account suspended. No idea why

Seem to been to log in again now, might just have been a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

mcgucc22 wrote: »
    Anyone else's Quidco account been closed?, I've been logged out and my account suspended. No idea why

Seem to been to log in again now, might just have been a glitch

Did you contact them at all or was just unblocked after a while?

Mine is also blocked, no idea why.

I think it's just an issue with QuidCo. I logged in earlier but can't now.

Transaction from 13th just gone payment confirmed and withdrawn. Very quick.

Thanks again op!

Working fine on safari and the app

Downloaded the app and it's still saying my account is temporarily suspended.

Reading online, it may be because my wife signed up too. Will contact them and see what they say. May have lost the £80 I had in the account :-(

Wheety wrote: »
    Downloaded the app and it's still saying my account is temporarily suspended.

Did you do anything that might cause it? Refer yourself / duplicate account etc ?

Did you do anything that might cause it? Refer yourself / duplicate account etc ?

No. Referred my wife. Same address, so that may be an issue. I'll contact them. Should have waited until I had the money. It was apparently on the way but if it wasn't sent, I doubt they'll send it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭stesaurus

My Azimo transfer for £250 worked fine and it's tracking in Quidco but for only £15 so far. Showing as likely payable from July haha

The four months put me off that offer

It would be nice on a July summers evening to have the price of a trip to the beer garden randomly appear!

If you can afford to send 250 off into space for 48hours it's worth a shot I suppose but definitely not as attractive as the worldremit deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

I guess then something similar has happened to me.

Do they even mention somewhere in their terms that separate people from the same house cannot have their own account/get the offer?

What a convenient way for them (quidco) now, to keep the money from worldremit and improve their cash position :)

Advertisement