Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Victrola Broadway Bluetooth Clock Radio with Analogue Display £28.40 (€32.32) amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Doesn't ship to Ireland. But oddly enough the digital version does.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

Parcel Wizard then. Its easier to read the digital display but it is totally unsuited to the style. That's a really pretty thing.

Is it actually any good though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Pique wrote: »
    Parcel Wizard then. Its easier to read the digital display but it is totally unsuited to the style. That's a really pretty thing.

The review for the digital one on Amazon isn't very positive!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Pique wrote: »

Mine was ordered to Ireland and it's stuck at dispatch. So maybe Parcel Wizard would have been the better option.
    I think it is mainly sold in the US and gets decent reviews (at $69). I went for the analogue display version. It may be cheaper to use France no that they don't deliver to Ireland.

Walmart, Bestbuy, bedbathandbeyond sell it in the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

working out dear on amazon.fr too as won't deliver to Ireland and so a charge to uk, then pm/ap etc

pity , as pushing it just over the price point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

back up in price for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

There's one in the warehouse for £27.83, presumably priced down after the misprice and not priced back up yet.

I've a feeling my order to Ireland will be cancelled, as none are offering to Ireland anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Suckit wrote: »
    I've a feeling my order to Ireland will be cancelled, as none are offering to Ireland anymore.

Is it possible to edit the order and change address to parcel wizard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Sappy404 wrote: »
    There's one in the warehouse for £27.83, presumably priced down after the misprice and not priced back up yet.

I had taken that one a few minutes before you posted - guess it had not updated :)

AS NEW - just damaged packaging - will see . I don't get why will not post to Ireland

• Advertisement

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Is it possible to edit the order and change address to parcel wizard ?

I didn't think of that :o. I have done it before the other way around. I will get in touch with them. But I need to see if it will be delivering to Ireland befe I change it :)

Advertisement