Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fitbit Charge 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I went through 4 charge hr's under warranty, ungraded to the Charge 2 for a 10er after the 4th time, went through 2 of them and just gave up.
    The misses is on her 6th charge 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

garv123 wrote: »
    I went through 4 charge hr's under warranty, ungraded to the Charge 2 for a 10er after the 4th time, went through 2 of them and just gave up.
    The misses is on her 6th charge 2.

Very familiar story. I was up to 7 or 8 replacements before I gave up on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Sent two fitbit charge 3 watches back, pure rubbish, the first one synchronized once or twice with the phone the second one didn't, erase everything, disconnect everything, reload everything... .still tyring to sync!!

Got a garmin forerunner 35 and so far is flawless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

What would be better the vivafit 4 or vivo smart 3 by garmin vivafit is 70 in arnnots and smart is 82 online

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I got a Huawei Band 2 Pro last week and have found it quite good so far for what it's worth.

Works out around €45 from Amazon. Seems to have a good feature set for the price.

• Advertisement

KCross wrote: »
    Fraction of the costs of a Fitbit. Does steps, heart rate monitoring etc. Hasnt missed a beat for me! :pac:

Battery lasts almost 2 weeks as well!

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/312359637231

I've owned mi bands but find the honor band 3 or 4 better (made by huawei).

the app is good

has rem sleep tracking

less obtrusive design (doesn't have a "bubble" look about it like the miband 3 )

has swim tracking

about 20 euro or a little more

somebody above mentioned the pro version - that has gps also for more money - not sure how accurate the gps is

https://www.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_773697.html

20181203183120_75686.jpg

Advertisement