Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

08-11-2015, 19:04   #1546
siblers

"Be rude not to" followed by a picture of an alcoholic beverage. Does my head in anytime I see a status like that.
Advertisement
08-11-2015, 19:16   #1547
sligojoek

"Wine O Clock"
08-11-2015, 20:21   #1548
gormdubhgorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by efb View Post
Got the friend list below 200!!!

Christ why was I friends with some of those people!!!
You do realise you could just close your facebook account instead? The world won't end. I assume you have email?
Thanks from:
08-11-2015, 20:25   #1549
gormdubhgorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential Underachiever View Post
Government tink der great Putin minimum wage up by 50 cent wud yis ever fuk off dey jus tax ye more so it balances ou itself yis pack e *****
I thought this was about things improving in Russia, then I realised it was not Valdimir the person was referring to.
08-11-2015, 23:27   #1550
coolhull

Girl I : ''I gets me petrel in Tescos, dere de cheipest''

Girl 2 : Yeh dere the chepest cos dey waters i down. yeh wont geh as far on a teners wort as ye wud in a porper garge''
Advertisement
08-11-2015, 23:39   #1551
stephenl15

#‎OHMYGOD‬ hahaha
Lads im only seeing this programme now on Rte2 that every boy racer in the country must feel so ashamed there ruined 💂🏻 I'm horrified hahahahahahaha BEJAYSUS LAD ITS A TWINCAM 🙈😂🙌🏻👏🏻💕🚙🚗 wouldn't wanna be insuring any vtec 😳😐 anyhow God help yas 🤗😱 ‪#‎iminahape‬ hahaha the (Opra music doe) 🖐🏻😂😂

Anyone wanna translate?
Thanks from:
08-11-2015, 23:47   #1552
martyos121

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenl15 View Post
#‎OHMYGOD‬ hahaha
Lads im only seeing this programme now on Rte2 that every boy racer in the country must feel so ashamed there ruined ���� I'm horrified hahahahahahaha BEJAYSUS LAD ITS A TWINCAM ������������������ wouldn't wanna be insuring any vtec ���� anyhow God help yas ���� ‪#‎iminahape‬ hahaha the (Opra music doe) ��������

Anyone wanna translate?
I'll have a crack at it:

"Friends, I'm currently viewing this television broadcast on RTE 2, and it appears that it will anger and offend many working class car enthusiasts nationwide. I'm disgusted and amused. A Twincam of all things. One wouldn't find it easy to have their VTEC insured. May God have mercy on all of you. I'm utterly distressed, yet humoured by the opera music, because someone with grammar and spelling as pathetic as mine wouldn't be into that genre."
08-11-2015, 23:51   #1553
bajer101

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenl15 View Post
#‎OHMYGOD‬ hahaha
Lads im only seeing this programme now on Rte2 that every boy racer in the country must feel so ashamed there ruined 💂🏻 I'm horrified hahahahahahaha BEJAYSUS LAD ITS A TWINCAM 🙈😂🙌🏻👏🏻💕🚙🚗 wouldn't wanna be insuring any vtec 😳😐 anyhow God help yas 🤗😱 ‪#‎iminahape‬ hahaha the (Opra music doe) 🖐🏻😂😂

Anyone wanna translate?
"Story buds. Didcha c rte2? D'inisurance is whopper. Telpis.
09-11-2015, 01:10   #1554
eternal
Banned

This is on the Cork 96FM FB page. I dare anyone to find another post worse than this. I know she was upset but Jesus Christ like.

"For the girls that go out in town on a Saturday Night�� I just wanna say not long back I got into a taxi after a night out it was about 3:30am on a Saturday Night but as u no its very hard to get a taxi when the club's are over as the are so busy so as I did, I stood by the main road on patrick street having my hand out pulling for a taxi as the drove up the street ,evenutally I got into a taxi and thought Notting of it as he was very friendly well that's what I thought anyway I gave him directions to my house and as he was making conversation he asked me did I smoke I said Yes I do" but I realised he was asking did I smoke weed I said I don't smoke weed or take drugs if that's what your asking me his reply was huh I thought u would ..we could stop somewere for a smoke I laughed because I found it funny that he asked me I replied saying no I don't anyway, and then I realised he starting driving pass my terrace I started to panic and I said u drove past were i live he looked back and kepted driving towards upper glamire he said to me.. we will just park up and do things I won't charge for ur taxi fair ���� at this stage I thought I wasn't going to get home and then he pulled into the side of the road and kept asking me the same things over and over i was nearly crying and at the same time tryed to keep so calm because i honestly didnt no what he would of done so after few minutes of me telling him i dont wanna do anything he evenutally turned around but at the same time kept asking me still i told him stop a bit up from my terrace and i jumped out and literally ran toward my house I was steaming a bit and panican I didn't think to take any of his information but I do no this man and was in his late 30s was Irish so **ladies** I would advice ye not ever get into a taxi by yer self's because u really would no what would happen��"
Advertisement
09-11-2015, 01:10   #1555
efb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gormdubhgorm View Post
You do realise you could just close your facebook account instead? The world won't end. I assume you have email?
I like Facebook
Thanks from:
09-11-2015, 01:16   #1556

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal View Post
This is on the Cork 96FM FB page. I dare anyone to find another post worse than this. I know she was upset but Jesus Christ like.

"For the girls that go out in town on a Saturday Night�� I just wanna say not long back I got into a taxi after a night out it was about 3:30am on a Saturday Night but as u no its very hard to get a taxi when the club's are over as the are so busy so as I did, I stood by the main road on patrick street having my hand out pulling for a taxi as the drove up the street ,evenutally I got into a taxi and thought Notting of it as he was very friendly well that's what I thought anyway I gave him directions to my house and as he was making conversation he asked me did I smoke I said Yes I do" but I realised he was asking did I smoke weed I said I don't smoke weed or take drugs if that's what your asking me his reply was huh I thought u would ..we could stop somewere for a smoke I laughed because I found it funny that he asked me I replied saying no I don't anyway, and then I realised he starting driving pass my terrace I started to panic and I said u drove past were i live he looked back and kepted driving towards upper glamire he said to me.. we will just park up and do things I won't charge for ur taxi fair ���� at this stage I thought I wasn't going to get home and then he pulled into the side of the road and kept asking me the same things over and over i was nearly crying and at the same time tryed to keep so calm because i honestly didnt no what he would of done so after few minutes of me telling him i dont wanna do anything he evenutally turned around but at the same time kept asking me still i told him stop a bit up from my terrace and i jumped out and literally ran toward my house I was steaming a bit and panican I didn't think to take any of his information but I do no this man and was in his late 30s was Irish so **ladies** I would advice ye not ever get into a taxi by yer self's because u really would no what would happen��"
Is it wrong that I found myself rooting for the serial killer/psycho cab driver after the first two sentences?
09-11-2015, 01:17   #1557
siblers

Quote:

The grammar leaves a bit to be desired but the actual context of the post seems fair enough, pretty scary situation to be in really.
09-11-2015, 01:25   #1558
sligojoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis905 View Post
Is it wrong that I found myself rooting for the serial killer/psycho cab driver after the first two sentences?
Not being smart but I think the whole thing is all one sentence.
09-11-2015, 07:47   #1559
MonkstownHoop

'I'm part of the gang now'
Attached picture of an adult colouring book.
Thanks from:
09-11-2015, 08:17   #1560
inforfun

Quote:

I guess she typed that within 30 seconds of coming home with the adrenaline still flowing.
I am exhausted reading that.

This is how i imagine this was typed

(3) thanks from:
Thread Closed