Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
15-03-2014, 09:49   #1
honeybear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,581
iPad

Tesco have 50 eur off black iPad 32
Think it's now 529euro. Do ye think that's the best price I'd get? Clueless
honeybear is offline  
Advertisement
15-03-2014, 12:11   #2
on_my_oe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 977
It depends on which model and whether it's wifi only or includes cellular... Apple have a refurbished models store where you can pick up a bargain (compared to its full price)

http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad
on_my_oe is offline  
15-03-2014, 12:24   #3
Oafley Jones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by on_my_oe View Post
It depends on which model and whether it's wifi only or includes cellular... Apple have a refurbished models store where you can pick up a bargain (compared to its full price)

http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad
Apple's refurb store on iPads has always been awful value. 17pc off an iPad 2. I mean FFS.
Oafley Jones is offline  
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2014, 13:09   #4
mcw92
Registered User
 
mcw92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,446
Send a message via MSN to mcw92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oafley Jones View Post
Apple's refurb store on iPads has always been awful value. 17pc off an iPad 2. I mean FFS.
The iPad 2 is awful value anyways IMO. Way overpriced for the spec.
mcw92 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2014, 20:56   #5
AlanS181824
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,476
Send a message via AIM to AlanS181824 Send a message via Yahoo to AlanS181824 Send a message via Skype™ to AlanS181824
The iPad 2 is awful. 1st years use it in my school, it's 2 years old and has brutal hardware. If you want a good tablet get a Nexus 7.
AlanS181824 is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-03-2014, 21:07   #6
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 507
Do Tesco have anything off ipad mini? Looking for the new retina model with 64gb for work. Maybe an ipad 2 would do? Think software has to be apple.

Last edited by vamos!; 15-03-2014 at 21:25.
vamos! is offline  
16-03-2014, 08:56   #7
yankinlk
Registered User
 
yankinlk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,901
adverts has loads of "refurb" ipads.
my 3 is well looked after and cheaper than those apple 2s.
http://www.adverts.ie/ipad/ipad-3-16...-stand/4902125
yankinlk is offline  
16-03-2014, 09:14   #8
heathersonline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 665
The Nook hd+ is being given to students free when opening a bank account in the UK, students are putting them straight onto eBay brand new still sealed. I got be for £90 and it really is great, especially when you flash full android onto it. Lovely 9' screen
heathersonline is offline  
16-03-2014, 09:18   #9
dodzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcw92 View Post
The iPad 2 is awful value anyways IMO. Way overpriced for the spec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanS181824 View Post
The iPad 2 is awful. 1st years use it in my school, it's 2 years old and has brutal hardware. If you want a good tablet get a Nexus 7.
Ridiculous posts. The iPad 2 is still an excellent and more than capable unit. Probably the strongest 2nd hand market from the apple lineup.
dodzy is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-03-2014, 11:28   #10
Lemsiper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathersonline View Post
The Nook hd+ is being given to students free when opening a bank account in the UK, students are putting them straight onto eBay brand new still sealed. I got be for £90 and it really is great, especially when you flash full android onto it. Lovely 9' screen
Link me please.
Lemsiper is offline  
16-03-2014, 11:51   #11
heathersonline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemsiper View Post
Link me please.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iPads-Tabl...nkw=Nook+hd%2C

Originally saw them on hukd but Cex wouldn't deliver to Ireland so bought for less on eBay and got it delivered to parcel motel. Lots of info on the hukd link


http://m.hotukdeals.com/deals/nook-h...hester-1819862
heathersonline is offline  
Thanks from:
16-03-2014, 15:42   #12
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009...e&tag=ho01f-21

Good enough deal for the iPad mini
rightoldpickle is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet