Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BLACK FRIDAY:Google Home Hub/hub max/nest cam's/Routers etc.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭EletricMan

I got it for 199e black Friday weekend in Dublin airport.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

EletricMan wrote: »
    I got it for 199e black Friday weekend in Dublin airport.

Yeah but that black Friday pricing has ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bamayang

Mythago wrote: »
    Lenovo UK are selling a duo pack of Smart display 8's for £149 or one for £159!

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/gbweb/smart-display

Blackfriday deal running out shortly, won't deliver to Ireland so use Parcelmotel or alternates

I got two of these this week on the Black Friday deal. I only need one so will prob sell one, PM me if anyone is interested.

Advertisement