Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
20-03-2021, 17:59   #1
masonchat
Registered User
 
masonchat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 621
D.IY liquid help please

Hi , I'm well use to making eliquid with 100mg/ml nicotine, 12ml per 100ml liquid = 12mg strength etc

But my question is regarding mixing in smaller amounts, if I add half a ml of 100mg/ml nicotine to 10ml liquid, what strength would I have ?
masonchat is offline  
Advertisement
20-03-2021, 19:38   #2
corkie
Registered User
 
corkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 5,350
Why are you mixing such small amounts are you just testing liquids first?

Nicotine Shot Calculator

For your question, you would end up with 10.53 ml @ approx 5mg



Edit: - Why do you keep opening new threads with the similar questions?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058163567
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058162419

Last edited by corkie; 20-03-2021 at 22:08.
corkie is offline  
21-03-2021, 11:02   #3
masonchat
Registered User
 
masonchat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkie View Post
Why are you mixing such small amounts are you just testing liquids first?

Nicotine Shot Calculator

For your question, you would end up with 10.53 ml @ approx 5mg



Edit: - Why do you keep opening new threads with the similar questions?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058163567
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058162419
Thanks corkie thats perfect and about what I thought, and thanks for the calculator, I'm fine with the bigger volumes but just want to be sure, sorry for the similar question to ones ive asked before, I'm just getting use to messing around with smaller amounts,
I will use the calculator in future and thanks for the reply

Last edited by masonchat; 21-03-2021 at 11:12.
masonchat is offline  
23-03-2021, 16:18   #4
Thecageyone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonchat View Post
Hi , I'm well use to making eliquid with 100mg/ml nicotine, 12ml per 100ml liquid = 12mg strength etc

But my question is regarding mixing in smaller amounts, if I add half a ml of 100mg/ml nicotine to 10ml liquid, what strength would I have ?
If you're mixing in 100ml bottles then you're addding the 12ml of your nic to 88ml liquid [your VG, PG + flavorings] to get 100ml @12mg. Adding 12ml to 100ml already mixed would of course give you 112ml and a little weaker than your desired 12mg

Pretty much the same thing for a 10ml mix, just go 10%, so 1.2ml of your nic to 8.8ml

I've always used this site here: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

But that's better if you know the nic strength you want to end with to begin with, the one Corkie posted is probably better when you're not sure and are going by amount of nic you want to add rather than desired end strength

Last edited by Thecageyone; 23-03-2021 at 16:22.
Thecageyone is offline  
10-04-2021, 23:00   #5
Thebag
Registered User
 
Thebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5
looking for nic salts in higher volumes

Lads and lasses, I'm looking for somewhere to buy Nic salt in larger amounts than nic shots. are there any decent European vendors.
TIA
Thebag is offline  
Advertisement
13-04-2021, 12:13   #6
Dr Bill V1.5
Registered User
 
Dr Bill V1.5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebag View Post
Lads and lasses, I'm looking for somewhere to buy Nic salt in larger amounts than nic shots. are there any decent European vendors.
TIA
I always got my nicotine from Nichub in the UK but Brexit kinda screwed that up, I'm currently searching through various EU sites but it's proving to be a challenge. If I comee across something I'll let you know.
There was another UK distributor that also had a Polish site but for the life of me I can't remember their name.
Dr Bill V1.5 is online now  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet