Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vaping Leakage help

Options
  • 08-12-2020 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi
    I am currently using a geekvape aegis legend and no matter what tank i use i have leakage. It seems to come out of the airholes and tank gets covered in juice, The one tank i find that does not leak is the geekvape zeus tank. The one with airholes above the glass. Is there such a tank that is leak proof??? Does anyone have any recommendations. Any info much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

If all tanks are leaking then maybe the liquid you are using is too thin, try go for a VG based liquid, 70/30 works well without leaking for me.
    Another reason could be that your using high wattage and vaping a lot causing the tank to heat up and thinning out the eliquid causing it too leak.

If you say what liquid you use and what coil resistance and wattage I'm sure somebody will have a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭The Witches Cat

corsav6 wrote: »
    If all tanks are leaking then maybe the liquid you are using is too thin, try go for a VG based liquid, 70/30 works well without leaking for me.
    Another reason could be that your using high wattage and vaping a lot causing the tank to heat up and thinning out the eliquid causing it too leak.

If you say what liquid you use and what coil resistance and wattage I'm sure somebody will have a better idea.
    Hi
    Thanks for that. I am using VG BASED 70/30. I do vape alot in the way i prob vape continuously for 7 seconds repeatedly inhaling and exhaling. I never though that was the reason but will address it now and see if it makes a difference. It has to be me because no matter what tank i use i get leakage.
    Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'd recommend looking up a youtube video on how to wick it.

I've found some tanks are very fiddly. They have to be wicked in a certain way, coil at a certain level, certain amount of wick etc...
    I had one that leaked and I looked at a few videos and eventually figured it out. I found that with this particular one the coil had to be very low on the base.

Advertisement