Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-09-2011, 23:26   #61
Opit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
I assume this applies to the Joye and joyetech range?
Yes, I got this information directly from Joyetech http://www.joyetech.com/product/liquid.php and also from other Dekang reseller in China.
Opit is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
27-09-2011, 14:01   #62
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 90
Sisters bf just got his first e-cig kit. A joye 510 aswell. He got 30ml marlboro 18mg. I stole a cart full off him lol.

Quite a nice flavor. Tastes nothing like a marlboro though lol. Kinda like the tabacco flavor but with a sweeter after taste. This was off e-cigIreland.com

I just ordered 4 different 10ml flavors off Thebestshop.eu so will report back when I have them
bridgemond is offline  
28-09-2011, 12:12   #63
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,367
Joyetech menthol - Is Dekang Menthol.
Savlon with a few mint leaves thrown in. Mmm.....Mmmmmm.
I don't dare put this in anything, I know already what it's like, this is the proper atty killer, Digby you don't know what bad menthol tastes like yet!
2/10

3smoke Range
Marlboro New Forumla 14mg.
This is either the same recipe as the old/new Joye Tobacco and the only clear liquid I got, unfortunately I don't have the the Joye at hand to make a direct comparison.
Good throat hit and vape production with a pretty reliable vape.
7/10

Turkish 11mg
This one is interesting, anyone who dislikes Turkish delight probably won't enjoy this, with that said it's an extremely mild hint and it's more like a cured tobacco with a tiny hint of Turkish delight, this one could be promising but it's early vaping days.
Mild throat hit and medium vape production
5/10...to be revisited, don't think it's an all day vape but nice to dip in to if its your thing. EDIT - Gets sickening quite quick, shame.

Tobacco
Is more or less like the joyetech tobacco for me it tastes like a cross between a herbal cigarette and herbal tea, not my cup at all.
4/10

Have a few more which I haven't gotten round to tasting yet.

Last edited by Samba; 28-09-2011 at 12:22.
Samba is offline  
28-09-2011, 12:29   #64
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
I got a small bottle of turkish from thebestshop a while back, it's got a .. distinctive taste. I liked it, in small doses.. but I would never vape it all day, and it sure as hell wouldn't go in a 5ml carto. I think what I liked about it was how pronounced the flavour was.. there's just no getting away from it
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
28-09-2011, 12:51   #65
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 90
Standard menthol 18mg PG from TheBestShop

I like it. Fairly minty. Very refreshing, Good hit and good vapor.
Dont know if I will like it as a all day vape though
bridgemond is offline  
Advertisement
28-09-2011, 18:11   #66
DA365
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Joyetech menthol - Is Dekang Menthol.
Savlon with a few mint leaves thrown in. Mmm.....Mmmmmm.
I don't dare put this in anything, I know already what it's like, this is the proper atty killer, Digby you don't know what bad menthol tastes like yet!
2/10

3smoke Range
Marlboro New Forumla 14mg.
This is either the same recipe as the old/new Joye Tobacco and the only clear liquid I got, unfortunately I don't have the the Joye at hand to make a direct comparison.
Good throat hit and vape production with a pretty reliable vape.
7/10

Turkish 11mg
This one is interesting, anyone who dislikes Turkish delight probably won't enjoy this, with that said it's an extremely mild hint and it's more like a cured tobacco with a tiny hint of Turkish delight, this one could be promising but it's early vaping days.
Mild throat hit and medium vape production
5/10...to be revisited, don't think it's an all day vape but nice to dip in to if its your thing. EDIT - Gets sickening quite quick, shame.

Tobacco
Is more or less like the joyetech tobacco for me it tastes like a cross between a herbal cigarette and herbal tea, not my cup at all.
4/10

Have a few more which I haven't gotten round to tasting yet.
What shop is this mate? I'd absolutely love a Turkish delight liquid!!
DA365 is offline  
28-09-2011, 23:26   #67
Opit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgemond View Post
Standard menthol 18mg PG from TheBestShop

I like it. Fairly minty. Very refreshing, Good hit and good vapor.
Dont know if I will like it as a all day vape though
Try to mix it with anything you want, I like this flavour even with RY4 (60% RY4+40% of Dekang Menthol).
Opit is offline  
Thanks from:
29-09-2011, 09:37   #68
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 90
Premium RY4 18mg from Thebestshop.eu. I read alot of stuff saying people love RY4. It is nice but not as good as I expected. I dont know if the fact I used my atty with menthol flavor before filling a new cart with RY4 would have affected the taste?

It is nice though, With a good hit and vapor. Only a 6/10 for me though
bridgemond is offline  
29-09-2011, 11:30   #69
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA365 View Post
What shop is this mate? I'd absolutely love a Turkish delight liquid!!

This particular one I ordered from http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl it's under the 3smoke range, I see the bestshop have a dekang Turkish tobacco, it might be very similar if not the exact same. It goes down very nice with a coffee but it's by no means an all day vape.
Samba is offline  
Advertisement
29-09-2011, 14:48   #70
Opit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
This particular one I ordered from http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl it's under the 3smoke range, I see the bestshop have a dekang Turkish tobacco, it might be very similar if not the exact same. It goes down very nice with a coffee but it's by no means an all day vape.
http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl/p54,3smo...pierosach.html
Posted on the bottom of the page, "Made by Joyetech for 3Smoke".
I like turkish tobacco also, has a specific taste and smell.
Opit is offline  
29-09-2011, 15:02   #71
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opit View Post
http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl/p54,3smo...pierosach.html
Posted on the bottom of the page, "Made by Joyetech for 3Smoke".
I like turkish tobacco also, has a specific taste and smell.

The joyetech Tobacco is different to the 3smoke tobacco and so forth, but both are made by Joyetech, probably just a case of different recipes made for different brands but all coming from the same few factories as you mentioned further up. The Turkish 3smoke probably differs slightly from the standard Dekang, but again I can't confirm this as I've not tried the standard Dekang Turkish.

I limit myself to a few vapes and then put it down, but then it's really nice to come back to each time.

Last edited by Samba; 29-09-2011 at 15:04.
Samba is offline  
30-09-2011, 03:44   #72
Stealthirl
Registered User
 
Stealthirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,548
Great juice from real vapers

well seams im more adventurs when it comes to juice

Been listening to the vaporcast guys and decided to show my support so asked jack about geting some juice sent over to me

I ordered

Less Pro Adams Apple
Prothol
Strwpeary Chill
when the package came [within a week ] i opened it up and jack had sent me some
Safe Sex on the Beach and Southern Freeze aswell

a 10ml bottle is $6 [€4.50est] and 30ml is $15 [€11est]

1st off these blew me away like no other juice i have tryed and i will defo be ordering more in 30ml bottles,the menthol is more of a sweet cool methol rather then a mint menthol


Less Pro Adams Apple
From there store
Quote:
Same great Adam's Apple Taste with reduced menthol. "Pro" is found within, vape responsibly.
its like vapeing crushed ice and mushed up apple

Prothol
i just had to use another review here as i totaly agree with it
Quote:
this isnt just a menthol. it is sweet. kinda like mint. the juice turns into a light clear pinkish color to it. i like it. not seen a color like that. enough with the color. this juice is AMAZING! i dont like pure menthol but this has so much going on yet nothing going on at all. hard to describe it other than pro. if i had to rate it between blu cigs and an ego. this would be a solid ego starter pro kit

Strwpeary Chill
Strawberry with a hint of pear and a smooth menthol vape. Not over powering,the most REAL taseing strawberry iv had

Safe Sex on the Beach
Orange, cranberry, and peach. this hit me with a citrusy flavor at first and then then BOOM like Luke in his xwing you get the cranberries all waraped up in a Plotonian methol chill

Southern Freeze
simuler to the Strwpeary Chill but more of the pear taste and abit more cooling to it

between a cave man and a AC-130 Spectre gunship there all ninjas

Anyone around Dublin are welcome to some and i will offer up the last of the bottels when im near empty or if we get a meet up going ill order more and bring it along
Stealthirl is offline  
Thanks from:
01-10-2011, 18:18   #73
Stealthirl
Registered User
 
Stealthirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,548
I said i throw this in here if anyone is interested in my oppinion of juice from JuicyVapor.com.

Only used the ecto chill so far and like the VpC stuff the menthol is more cooling then minty

It tastes like a sweet or drink from when i was a kid but i cant remember what that was

Its almost like a dilutable Lime in ice water and i will order more of it.

_____________________________________________________________

What i bought

Ecto Chill
AB-Negative
Absinthe
Boat Drinks
Champagne and Strawberries
Cream Soda
Ecto Plasma
German Chocolate Cake
Krazy Leprechaun
Marshmallow
River of Slime
Root Beer Float
Watermelon & Coconut Candy
White Chocolate
Butter Rum
Dragon's Blood

All of the above were ordered in there reduced PG [PG/VG mix and at 6mg

They do strate PG aswell as strate VG aswell.

Delivery just under 2 weeks
Heres all the 3ml samplers



all these juices from VpC,JV and LF are miles better tast wise then the stuff from any of the irish shops IMHO,maybe 1 of the irish shops will see this and try get a partnership deal going with VpC or JV
Stealthirl is offline  
Thanks from:
01-10-2011, 22:04   #74
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthirl View Post
I said i throw this in here if anyone is interested in my oppinion of juice from JuicyVapor.com.
I see they have sir digbys gummy bear flavour.

What are the shipping charges like?
Noreen1 is offline  
Thanks from:
02-10-2011, 00:16   #75
mrplop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgemond View Post
Premium RY4 18mg from Thebestshop.eu. I read alot of stuff saying people love RY4. It is nice but not as good as I expected. I dont know if the fact I used my atty with menthol flavor before filling a new cart with RY4 would have affected the taste?

It is nice though, With a good hit and vapor. Only a 6/10 for me though
The standard RY-4 is a LOT nicer.
I'm vaping 24mg VG RY-4 right at the moment and it's great, you get a ton of vapour from it and it tastes awesome.
mrplop is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet