15-09-2011, 22:54   #31
Eoin

Just ordered two bottles from thebestshop

Tobacco Mint Premium 11mg - Not bad at all. Pretty strong hit from it, but with that cool feeling in your that mint gives you. It's been a while since I smoked a menthol, but it seems quite close. I'll be buying more of this stuff I think.

Cappuccino Premium 11mg - Gross. No hit from it at all and a quite sickly taste. Will keep it for emergencies I guess, but I don't like it at all. It's put me off straying from tobacco flavours, as it sort of adds up when you're paying €4 or more to try stuff out.

I see Cloud 9 do a sample pack - it's about £17 for 15 flavours of 5ml bottles. But they're all 0mg nicotine - anyone know if any other sample kits that do have nicotine?
Advertisement
15-09-2011, 23:44   #32
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
http://enjuice.com/index.php?route=p...lter_name=pack

havent ordered from them in a while, but delivery is 3 euro standard 8 euro registered (signed for afaik) and what I got from them I enjoyed alot.
(2) thanks from:
15-09-2011, 23:47   #33
derra

Send a message via MSN to derra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
anyone know if any other sample kits that do have nicotine?
Been meaning to buy a sample pack from these for ages.
http://www.oksmokey.com/e-cig-liquids/multi-packs.html

Be better if they had 10 x 5ml packs to sample.
Thanks from:
15-09-2011, 23:48   #34
Eoin

Nice one - thanks a mil. That seems like pretty good value for 5 x 10 mil bottles.
15-09-2011, 23:50   #35
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

my only gripe is that you have to do it by category, so you have to get 5 fruits, or 5 coffee/chocolates and im not entirely sure how different the cappucino is going to be from the cappucino gusto

but.. small gripe
Advertisement
15-09-2011, 23:58   #36
Eoin

Yeah, that's a shame. I might give it a go, though I'm really happy with the mint stuff I just got - definitely my best purchase so far.
16-09-2011, 00:01   #37
derra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
my only gripe is that you have to do it by category, so you have to get 5 fruits, or 5 coffee/chocolates and im not entirely sure how different the cappucino is going to be from the cappucino gusto

but.. small gripe
Same with oksmokey, a lot to choose from which makes selection harder but they also have double flavours to make matters worse.
For what i want to try would probably cost €50 +
Anyone near Bray that wants to go halves on a 10 x 10ml Drum and Old Holborn pack at 11 and 15mg as well as a couple at 18mg
16-09-2011, 00:03   #38
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

ive spent the last hour or so flicking through 3-4 different stores trying to figure out what juices to get next week. it's hell., Ill probably just tell myself to man up and get a standard 50ml bottle of a tobacco flavour from thebestshop.
16-09-2011, 00:09   #39
derra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
ive spent the last hour or so flicking through 3-4 different stores trying to figure out what juices to get next week. it's hell., Ill probably just tell myself to man up and get a standard 50ml bottle of a tobacco flavour from thebestshop.
Have done that a few times alright, headwrecking trying to select and just went with the 50 RY4 from thebestshop or whatever seems good value only to be disappointed.
The hardest part of vaping is getting the right juice imo although i have a couple i'm fairly happy with.
Just so much out there to try out.
Advertisement
16-09-2011, 00:13   #40
Eoin

Quote:
Originally Posted by derra View Post
Been meaning to buy a sample pack from these for ages.
http://www.oksmokey.com/e-cig-liquids/multi-packs.html

Be better if they had 10 x 5ml packs to sample.
Sorry, only saw this now. That's a great selection available. Nearly too good - that's going to mean a lot of humming and hawing for me!
Thanks from:
16-09-2011, 00:21   #41
derra

Quote:
Sorry, only saw this now. That's a great selection available. Nearly too good - that's going to mean a lot of humming and hawing for me!
Honest to God, it's a nightmare If you know what strength ya really want it's alot easier i'd say.
Thanks from:
16-09-2011, 01:34   #42
Jo Satan

I got this sample pack last month...
11 flavours in 3ml bottles at 15mg strength, I have two or three favourites.
Mainly the sweet tobacco flavours, Kentucky Premium, Applewood and Cherrywood.

http://www.uk-eliquid.co.uk/collecti...rmillion-river

I didn't really like the fruit flavours, but enjoyed the Caramelized Cappuccino and Vanilla, would used them every now and again.

They have another sample pack

http://www.uk-eliquid.co.uk/collecti...-sample-pack-2

I will probably try it out with 30ml of Kentucky Premium 20mg.
I have a full bottle of red cola from bestshop I should get through first, but it just doesn't seem as strong in flavour as the first time I ordered it.
Anyone else experience variation in taste when reordering an e-liquid?
Thanks from:
17-09-2011, 07:29   #43
Esel
Not your ornery onager

Quote:
Nice one - thanks a mil. That seems like pretty good value for 5 x 10 mil bottles.
Value? No way, imo.

Have you tried www.inawera.com ? Get yourself a 100ml bottle of 'no flavour' juice in your preferred strength and a selection of 5ml or 10ml flavours - for a lot less than those prices! Standard registered post charge is €4 (unless you order a lot of product), and delivery is fast....

You can mix flavours to great effect e.g. menthol/tobacco, fruit/tobacco etc.
(2) thanks from:
17-09-2011, 13:57   #44

Premium virginia tobacco 18mg from the best shop.Absolutely no taste, no throat hit, no smell, nothing......I'm quite perplexed by this. There is absolutely nothing ,not even a hint of a taste, I wonder did they forget to add the flavour in this batch?

I even got a little bit in my mouth and still nothing, just PG/VG liquid, strange!?!
17-09-2011, 21:45   #45
tommy2bad

Yes the too many choices to choose problem.
I got a 10ml bottle of 18mg coconut. Bloody hell, it tasted like my socks, couldn't vape it at all. That was a fortnight ago an I started running low on the RY4 so I though I'd use the coconut for a bit. It's quite nice actual, coconuty and not too sweet, good vapor, OK throat hit. Are my taste buds changing that much or do I need to leave the stuff if its too fresh. Could it need to breath like wine?
My advice, if it ain't nice now, try it again after a while it might have improved or your tastes might have changed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion