09-02-2012, 16:44   #61
stevenmu

Ecirettesolutions seem to be supplying a number of Londis and independant newsagents around Dublin. They have a list on their website at http://ecirettesolutions.com/stores.php.

I stopped in a Londis that isn't on the list (Clanbrassil St) to have a look, and they had some 10ml bottles of juice that were all labelled "Tobacco", they had packets marked "Atomiser" and "Cartomiser" as well.
Advertisement
09-02-2012, 17:05   #62
tommy2bad

Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
http://www.jasperandjasper.com/produ...oducts_id=2596
09-02-2012, 17:23   #63
stevenmu

Londii?

(3) thanks from:
10-02-2012, 00:12   #64
achieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
http://www.jasperandjasper.com/produ...oducts_id=2596
This disposable ecig is also sold in the village I live in Galway. I note that this company also do starter kits and prefiled cartomizers. Overall, I think this has to be welcomed, if it is a way to move people away from smoking to vaping. I started on a shop disposable 4 months, saw the light and now have enough other products bought to last me the rest of the year and more...........
11-02-2012, 07:10   #65
Stealthirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthirl View Post
Used www.vaporcaststore.com,they haveant got delivery set up for Ireland yet but there working on it. Very prompt email reply and there also on twitter @vaporcast
Delivery was just under a week from the US

these guys also do a podcast thats well worth checking out
they now have Irish shipping
Advertisement
11-02-2012, 12:33   #66
Bubba9

There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.
Thanks from:
11-02-2012, 14:16   #67
Elevelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba9 View Post
There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.
Saw that too, he has batteries and carts too. when i asked him what he had he wouldn't help me, just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it wouldn't show me anything
11-02-2012, 15:25   #68
tommy2bad

Quote:
just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it wouldn't show me anything
Thats a new sales technique.
(2) thanks from:
11-02-2012, 15:26   #69
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
recessions are a great time for experimenting with new methods of customer service
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2012, 20:12   #70
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wUEJEZXc#gid=1

handy spreadsheet if youre trying to figure out cartomiser ohms and voltages and.. such
(2) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 14:40   #71
flids.utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthirl View Post
they now have Irish shipping
How much was shipping from U.S? I've used some sites where the shipping starts at $30 upwards so only any good for large orders,
I was on the mailing list for stock to come in from Irish Vapers, but they seem to of took alot of products off their site, must be just selling of the stock they have left
21-02-2012, 14:58   #72
mndgz

Send a message via Skype™ to mndgz
How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?
21-02-2012, 15:14   #73
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

you mean e-cigs in general?
21-02-2012, 15:14   #74
tommy2bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mndgz View Post
How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?
'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
Cheap as chips compared cigs.
21-02-2012, 15:17   #75
mndgz

Send a message via Skype™ to mndgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
Cheap as chips compared cigs.
I was just thinking...I am using GreenSmoke for over a year now...they work out at around 3 quid a day and no fiddling about, way handier...turns out not that much more expensive either

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion