Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
09-02-2012, 16:44   #61
stevenmu
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,409
Ecirettesolutions seem to be supplying a number of Londis and independant newsagents around Dublin. They have a list on their website at http://ecirettesolutions.com/stores.php.

I stopped in a Londis that isn't on the list (Clanbrassil St) to have a look, and they had some 10ml bottles of juice that were all labelled "Tobacco", they had packets marked "Atomiser" and "Cartomiser" as well.
stevenmu is offline  
Advertisement
09-02-2012, 17:05   #62
tommy2bad
Registered User
 
tommy2bad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,240
Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
http://www.jasperandjasper.com/produ...oducts_id=2596
tommy2bad is offline  
09-02-2012, 17:23   #63
stevenmu
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,409
Londii?

stevenmu is offline  
(3) thanks from:
10-02-2012, 00:12   #64
achieve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
http://www.jasperandjasper.com/produ...oducts_id=2596
This disposable ecig is also sold in the village I live in Galway. I note that this company also do starter kits and prefiled cartomizers. Overall, I think this has to be welcomed, if it is a way to move people away from smoking to vaping. I started on a shop disposable 4 months, saw the light and now have enough other products bought to last me the rest of the year and more...........
achieve is offline  
11-02-2012, 07:10   #65
Stealthirl
Registered User
 
Stealthirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthirl View Post
Used www.vaporcaststore.com,they haveant got delivery set up for Ireland yet but there working on it. Very prompt email reply and there also on twitter @vaporcast
Delivery was just under a week from the US

these guys also do a podcast thats well worth checking out
they now have Irish shipping
Stealthirl is offline  
Advertisement
11-02-2012, 12:33   #66
Bubba9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 338
There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.
Bubba9 is offline  
Thanks from:
11-02-2012, 14:16   #67
Elevelyn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba9 View Post
There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.
Saw that too, he has batteries and carts too. when i asked him what he had he wouldn't help me, just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it wouldn't show me anything
Elevelyn is offline  
11-02-2012, 15:25   #68
tommy2bad
Registered User
 
tommy2bad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it wouldn't show me anything
Thats a new sales technique.
tommy2bad is offline  
(2) thanks from:
11-02-2012, 15:26   #69
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
recessions are a great time for experimenting with new methods of customer service
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2012, 20:12   #70
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wUEJEZXc#gid=1

handy spreadsheet if youre trying to figure out cartomiser ohms and voltages and.. such
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
(2) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 14:40   #71
flids.utd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthirl View Post
they now have Irish shipping
How much was shipping from U.S? I've used some sites where the shipping starts at $30 upwards so only any good for large orders,
I was on the mailing list for stock to come in from Irish Vapers, but they seem to of took alot of products off their site, must be just selling of the stock they have left
flids.utd is offline  
21-02-2012, 14:58   #72
mndgz
Registered User
 
mndgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to mndgz
How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?
mndgz is offline  
21-02-2012, 15:14   #73
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 22,938
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
you mean e-cigs in general?
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
21-02-2012, 15:14   #74
tommy2bad
Registered User
 
tommy2bad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mndgz View Post
How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?
'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
Cheap as chips compared cigs.
tommy2bad is offline  
21-02-2012, 15:17   #75
mndgz
Registered User
 
mndgz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to mndgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
Cheap as chips compared cigs.
I was just thinking...I am using GreenSmoke for over a year now...they work out at around 3 quid a day and no fiddling about, way handier...turns out not that much more expensive either
mndgz is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet