18-03-2021, 14:55   #46
corkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan45121 View Post
I ordered 1ltr 72mg nic plus 5ltr vg from nicotine hub. Courier was dpd. Just looked at tracking and it says it is being returned to the vendor. Can anyone tell me why this might be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkie View Post
^^^ Maybe a prohibited item for the Courier (DPD).

https://shipping.dpd.ie/prohibited-items

* Liquids
* Tobacco And Tobacco Products

Edit: - Use to order nicotine to here by using DPD PW but royal mail delivered to NI first.

Along with PM, that service is no longer available.

Address Pal also prohibits liquids,so rules out using them as well.

Nicotine Hub is running 20% off promotion this weekend. But based on the above I guess there is no way to order from here anymore?

"International orders start from £11.99 depending on destination and weight"

Also my email account is no-longer valid on site. But still getting promotional emails?
Advertisement
18-03-2021, 16:35   #47
youcancallmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkie View Post
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Also my email account is no-longer valid on site. But still getting promotional emails?
Yeah same here
Thanks from:
02-04-2021, 09:50   #48
Allan45121

Has anyone ever ordered from Hiliq in Poland? I just chatted to them and they say have had no issues shipping nic to ireland. The shipping rates would cripple you though. 30 euro for 1 litre of nic base. But compared to the money I have to spend on nic shots it's a fifth of the price. 1ltr 100mg inc shipping is 80 dollars. For that money, buying nic shots, i'd get 800ml of 18mg. Its Fed Ex they use.
What do you guys think?
02-04-2021, 10:04   #49
youcancallmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan45121 View Post
Has anyone ever ordered from Hiliq in Poland? I just chatted to them and they say have had no issues shipping nic to ireland. The shipping rates would cripple you though. 30 euro for 1 litre of nic base. But compared to the money I have to spend on nic shots it's a fifth of the price. 1ltr 100mg inc shipping is 80 dollars. For that money, buying nic shots, i'd get 800ml of 18mg. Its Fed Ex they use.
What do you guys think?
As a last resort it's not too bad I guess. I'll have a look at ordering from them myself but won't be until later this year when my current nic runs out

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion