11-02-2021, 16:40   #1

Best Irish vendors?

Just curious what stores you all recommend in case I'm missing any. Been spoiled by the likes of ecigone and vaping101 but Brexit has put an end to those.

I've found the markup on most Irish stores terrible and the selection is usually equally bad. Clicking around some of the well known sites and they're still selling things like iSticks for €50.

My personal favourites for reasonably priced and new hardware has been efag, vapely and e-shop for liquid.

I've been mixing with Flavour Boss and Drip Hacks for years now and have found NomNomz in the North can ship here without any extra fees or customs stuff FYI, but the shipping is steep enough so would only be worth it if making a big enough order IMO. Still looking for an alternative to nichub too.

Any where you guys would recommend?
Advertisement
11-02-2021, 21:55   #2
Thecageyone

I'm with you on the pricing by many Irish vendors, some of them are fair enough but some take the royal pee ... I'm only back to ordering from them them so can't really say who better just yet, gimme time and I'll know ...

You mention NomNomz, I've used them in the past without hassle, are we really exempt from extra charges from the North? Because they have some stuff for DIY I'm definitely interested in
11-02-2021, 22:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecageyone View Post
You mention NomNomz, I've used them in the past without hassle, are we really exempt from extra charges from the North? Because they have some stuff for DIY I'm definitely interested in
Yep, e-mailed them and received this response from their director

"With us being in Northern Ireland, there will be no duties or tax to pay when ordering from us.

Ordering from other companies in the UK (England, Scotland & Wales) will be different and will incur charges."

That mostly saves us on the DIY end at least!
(2) thanks from:
11-02-2021, 23:42   #4
jonski

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksanchez View Post

"With us being in Northern Ireland, there will be no duties or tax to pay when ordering from us.

Ordering from other companies in the UK (England, Scotland & Wales) will be different and will incur charges."

Just had a look at their site there and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my 1lt premix 70/30 and 10ml 18mg nic shots from them, prices seem good .

E-mail them back and tell them they owe you one .
(2) thanks from:
11-02-2021, 23:49   #5
con747

I use https://e-shop.ie/diy-e-liquid-ireland/vpg-bases/c40722 for my diy liquid bases find them good, decent prices.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-02-2021, 14:54   #6
Thecageyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksanchez View Post

Nice, they have an extensive range of flavours on there and their VG/base prices are very competitive, even factoring the postage prices. Cheers
16-02-2021, 11:51   #7

Quick update for you folks.

Placed a big order with nomnomz Sunday night, arrived this morning by DHL with no issues.

Worked out about €50 more than what I was paying directly to Flavour Boss/Drip Hacks but once I find a source for 72 nic that price will drop down. Apparently they're working to sort a cheaper shipping option than DHL too.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion