Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poco F2 Pro for €308

• 20-11-2020 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Available on amazon.es for €308 delivered

OR direct from mi uk for £269 with code 2020BF30. Can add something small to bring it over £300 and use the code 2020BF40.

Deals on mi uk on other phones too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

How do I order from the website to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭antomack

ciano316 wrote: »
    How do I order from the website to Ireland?

I reckon ParcelMotel or Addresspal should work, haven't ordered from them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

484 now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

antomack wrote: »

OR direct from mi uk for £269 with code 2020BF30. Can add something small to bring it over £300 and use the code 2020BF40.

Deals on mi uk on other phones too.

That mi website is an abomination. Tried to scroll down looking for phone details and just gave up

Was a good deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alfa100

Ordered just now with Mi band 5. With code 2020BF40 price goes down to 268.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Gerard20202020

I've had this phone for a while now, it's really nice. There's a bit of weight to it and the screen isn't the best but there are so many positives. Charges to 100% in maybe an hour, fingerprint sensor is very good. Custom ROM's have started to appear over the last couple of months if that's your thing. I'm quite happy with MiUI and nova launcher though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

alfa100 wrote: »
    Ordered just now with Mi band 5. With code 2020BF40 price goes down to 268.99

Me too.
    Arrived in Parcel Motel just today.
    Although note to others that's £268, and not €.
    Smashing deal for a Snapdragon 865 5G!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevesmithtech

This is good!

Advertisement