Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Furniture store - Maynooth area

• 18-12-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife and I recently bought a house in Maynooth in the Moyglare Hall Estate. We can't wait to move and start our lives in our new home.

We need buy furniture for home and we want to support local trade/companies within the area.

Therefore, does anyone know any decent, reputable furniture stores within Maynooth or surrounding areas?

Thanks in advance.

Gavin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Fernagx wrote: »
    Hi,

My wife and I recently bought a house in Maynooth in the Moyglare Hall Estate. We can't wait to move and start our lives in our new home.

We need buy furniture for home and we want to support local trade/companies within the area.

Therefore, does anyone know any decent, reputable furniture stores within Maynooth or surrounding areas?

Thanks in advance.

Gavin

There is a place in Liffey Valley in the same park as Halfords and Argos. I can't remember their name but it's Irish owned and managed. We have bought a few pieces from them over the years and they are good to deal with and sell quality products.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭eusap

Drive up the road to Edenderry there is a great shop called McGreals , good quality irish suppliers, also can be found on Insta

or Michael Murphys in Newbridge

No connection just a customer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭The Mulk

eusap wrote: »
    Drive up the road to Edenderry there is a great shop called McGreals , good quality irish suppliers, also can be found on Insta

or Michael Murphys in Newbridge

No connection just a customer

+1 for Michael Murphy, or if you're looking to spend, try The Orchard in Celbridge.
    Really nice pieces, but can be very expensive

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is a furniture shop in Maynooth - Upstairs Downstairs, but its not the one that comes up on Google - https://www.facebook.com/upstairsdownstairsmaynooth/ - its extensively bedroom furniture though.

I have never bought anything there and I think the last time my parent did was the mid 90s for a metal bed frame (that's still going, though).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The wonderful every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Kylemore road, if you're willing to venture across the border to Dublin. Lots of furniture and tile places there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

This is a bit further away but navan has a whole industrial estate of furniture shops, most built in house.

Advertisement