Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Infideals

• 19-03-2015 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Ages ago I was able to strike a deal with Chris from Infideals, a UK based retro gaming site. Chris very kindly offered us a 20% discount code, which many of us used & availed of. Over the last while, Chris has revamped the Infideals site, with loads of new stock, & has also implemented a price-matching guarantee system, whereby he'll match the prices of any competing retro game stores. This price match also applies to ebay stores too, & to quote Chris:

"The price guarantee does apply to ebay stores as long as they are buy it now's & not auctions and they have a reasonable amount of feedback, they must be a genuine store who sells regularly."

In light of these changes, the old 20% discount code has been discontinued. However, Chris has very kindly offered us a 10% discount code, which will work in conjunction with the Infideals price matching guarantee....so there are still some nice savings to be made.

The store is located here - http://www.infidealsretro.com/

Again, like before, I'll hold the discount code myself, and anyone seeking it will need to pm me. I'll ask again that this code not be shared & is to be kept private. It'd be a shame to see this code abused, & leaked into the wild whereby Chris would rightly have to reconsider its validity. Users requiring the code will need to have at least 50 posts on Boarfds, & have been a member for 3+ months.

Happy shopping folks, & thanks again to Chris :)

Advertisement