Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-06-2019, 21:57   #136
ILoveYourVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say my name View Post

Whatever the politicians say the Israeli people DO NOT want war with Iran.

Haaretz (main Israeli newspaper) claims Iran is unlikely to have done it.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...pect-1.7368134

Haaretz is pretty reliable.
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 21:59   #137
IAMAMORON
Banned

I very much doubt that Mossad are involved, in saying that I would not put anything past them.

It actually just stinks of really hammy unthought through non trustworthy propaganda.
15-06-2019, 22:04   #138
ILoveYourVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMAMORON View Post
I very much doubt that Mossad are involved, in saying that I would not put anything past them.

It actually just stinks of really hammy unthought through non trustworthy propaganda.

Iran claims Mossad is behind it.

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker??

Its basically an act of terrorism.

What people think of Israel on this forum baffles me sometimes. You guys are so alien to me.
15-06-2019, 22:07   #139
ILoveYourVibes

The US claims it's drones were targeted beforehand. https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-...ls-62007877770
15-06-2019, 22:15   #140
IAMAMORON
Banned

What a clusterphuck. My gut says CIA. If I go missing it probably was.
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 22:24   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveYourVibes View Post
Iran claims Mossad is behind it.

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker??

Its basically an act of terrorism.

What people think of Israel on this forum baffles me sometimes. You guys are so alien to me.
Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker according to Iran. To implicate Iran.

I’m not saying that it was Israel, mind. More likely our friends the Saudis.

It makes more sense than a few oilmen in Dallas though. Or that Iran would attack a Japanese tanker the very day the Japanese premier is there.
15-06-2019, 22:30   #142
ILoveYourVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz Von Peppercorn II View Post
Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker according to Iran. To implicate Iran.

I’m not saying that it was Israel, mind. More likely our friends the Saudis.

It makes more sense than a few oilmen in Dallas though. Or that Iran would attack a Japanese tanker the very day the Japanese premier is there.

Israel is not the warmonger you think they are. The govt can't afford to be. It's electorate is the army. They go to war their voters DIE.

They just live beside crazy countries with zero concern for human rights i.e Syria Iraq Jordan.
15-06-2019, 22:32   #143
jackboy

I don’t think it was the US. If they were going to do something like that they would have just sunk one vessel. Taking wild pot shots at lots of tankers just seems a bit amateurish. Too much chance of getting caught in the act.
Thanks from:
15-06-2019, 22:39   #144
ILoveYourVibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackboy View Post
I don’t think it was the US. If they were going to do something like that they would have just sunk one vessel. Taking wild pot shots at lots of tankers just seems a bit amateurish. Too much chance of getting caught in the act.

I think they are involved. They have provided dodgy looking evidence.
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 22:45   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveYourVibes View Post
Israel is not the warmonger you think they are.
I didn’t say they were in this case. Seriously, can you read?

Quote:
The govt can't afford to be. It's electorate is the army. They go to war their voters DIE.

They just live beside crazy countries with zero concern for human rights i.e Syria Iraq Jordan.
Any war would be between Iran and the US anyway. Just as the US invaded two of those countries you listed.
Thanks from:
15-06-2019, 22:45   #146
BorneTobyWilde

Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them. As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever. I say Putin is trying his best to start a war, I'd say he was responsible. He has no problem murdering people and the world just shrugs it's shoulder and say'' lil olde Putin, what will we do with him the rascal '' He commits so many acts or murder that it has become '' oh well, that's Putin '' When you do something so many times it becomes normalised.
If Trump was to order the killing of Jim Acosta it would be huge news, put Putin has people killed everyday, or poisoned , even in the UK and the world just says, that's Putin, it's excepted that he kills people and it's okay.
Thanks from:
15-06-2019, 22:49   #147
Blueshoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde View Post
Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them. As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever. I say Putin is trying his best to start a war, I'd say he was responsible. He has no problem murdering people and the world just shrugs it's shoulder and say'' lil olde Putin, what will we do with him the rascal '' He commits so many acts or murder that it has become '' oh well, that's Putin '' When you do something so many times it becomes normalised.
If Trump was to order the killing of Jim Acosta it would be huge news, put Putin has people killed everyday, or poisoned , even in the UK and the world just says, that's Putin, it's excepted that he kills people and it's okay.
That makes no sense
15-06-2019, 22:50   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde View Post
Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them.
You’re alone on that one.

Quote:
As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever.

The US is however claiming that the Iranians are responsible because they removed the device. That doesn’t make a lot of sense, but there it is.
15-06-2019, 22:51   #149

Also, Hilary, give it a rest on the Putin thing.
15-06-2019, 22:53   #150
greenfield21

It should be Interesting to see how the continued increase in shale oil from the us will effect these countries, Russia suadi arabia etc.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion