Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Name Check

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

wat page yours on??

It was you who first mentioned posting photos here. :p

I like my anonymity. Plus, i'm just plain scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

okey dokey il take your word for it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

oh yea, forgot bout that place!! to b fair, they were robbin' b*****ds! :p you work wit some1 from clonmany didnt ya??:)

Not at all, the computers were pretty well priced considering we gave a 3 year parts and labour warranty with the computers we built, and that'd cost ya €300 on top of the cost of your computer from Hell... I mean Dell... (The amount of Dells I had to fix there was crazy!!!) :eek:

Yeah I worked wi a guy from Clonmany, if you were in the shop, I was the short one! :D

And I'll be the first to step up and stick my pic up, yis chickens! (That includes you Donegal Lass!)

Sincerely hope this doesn't break your monitors!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

byte wrote:
    Hmm, was Nanaki the lion thing?

Damn I loved that game, though I never did kill off Sephiroth at the end. I so missed out!
    he was indeed.
    and yes, you did miss out!
    what battle (can you remember) did you get stuck on?
    the FMV at the end is amazing

And I'll be the first to step up and stick my pic up, yis chickens! (That includes you Donegal Lass!)

Buck-ack!

Come on folks, get your mugs up here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,807 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sincerely hope this doesn't break your monitors!!! ;)
    That my friends is the photo he got in the post from the guards. They have this new speed camera that not only takes a photo of the car but also the driver (or somebody that thinks they can drive:D )

muffler wrote:
    That my friends is the photo he got in the post from the guards.

What? I dont get what you're saying?!?!

What? I dont get what you're saying?!?!
    Guess I'll have to spell it out then - it was meant to be a joke about the photo you posted - get it yet??????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

so anyone gonna post a pic here

lets see who is the braveset, and it can not be lifford at night, or masks

Muffler and co, are you guys listening

muffler wrote:
    That my friends is the photo he got in the post from the guards.

:rolleyes: I'm such an eejit, and a slow one at that!

• Advertisement

nanook wrote:
    so anyone gonna post a pic here

I already have, and don't see yours up yet either nanook!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I already have, and don't see yours up yet either nanook!

PPL, I have just noticed that we have over 100 posts and 1 photo.

I think we shold be changing this one, i for one will post something soon, damo well done

ok im no chicken, please be nice as i dont do photos!!!

the rest of ya should hurry up too!!

at least we can recognise when out and about the county!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Ok here's my ugly mug ...with no hair :)

From Glenfin .. but living in Cork now!

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/dazzainlk/?action=view&current=me.jpg

Great to see Donegal win yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

I may as well add my mug to the list I don't have many pictures of myself as don't do photos very well!!

Just to let ye know this picture was taken in Parkhead at the old firm match last November (very hungover), sorry for any distress caused by the picture:p

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16908532563.jpg&s=f5

Carrickman wrote:
    I may as well add my mug to the list I don't have many pictures of myself as don't do photos very well!!

Just to let ye know this picture was taken in Parkhead at the old firm match last November (very hungover), sorry for any distress caused by the picture:p

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16908532563.jpg&s=f5

you dont look 32???????:eek:

you dont look 32???????:eek:
    Really?? :cool:

really really!:D

That's because I was 31 in that photo:p

well thats very smart indeed :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

heres me asleep at about 4 in the day after a rough night.

this is my profile pic everywhere. ;)

hee hee thats a good one!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JackG

Jack here in Letterkenny. Returned back last november after being in Dublin and doing a bit of travelling. Looking forward to posting more.....

JackG wrote:
    Jack here in Letterkenny. Returned back last november after being in Dublin and doing a bit of travelling. Looking forward to posting more.....
    Jack, delighted to have you aboard. Keep the posts coming and enjoy yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tall Tom

Hi, I'm Tommy From the States - Philadelphia, Pa

I have quite a few relatives living in Donegal: outside of Ardara and one married cousin now living in Maas. I love the area so I will probably be a regular here in the NW forum.

I'm really tall, 6'7" so that would explain my username (Tommyboy was taken).

EDIT - here is my pic. I'm the tall freak on the left. My buddy Bobby (on the right) got married in Antigua this past February.

Welcome aboard Tall Tom!

Now I'm thinking I should change my name to Dinky Damo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tall Tom

Welcome aboard Tall Tom!

Now I'm thinking I should change my name to Dinky Damo :D

Thanks. And while you were posting, I edited my post to include a pic of my freakish self.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

Hi, I'm Adrian, posted here a few times, thought I should give an introduction: I'm Leitrim born and bred, but I've lived in: Dublin, London, NY, Donegal, Derry, Antrim, Reading, and Meath and finally back to LM (for good) a few years ago. Married and mortgaged with 3 wanes, (see, even picked up a bit of the lingo while up top) never had less cash but never felt wealthier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Hey guys, thought I should give myself an introduction seen as everyone else is! :)

I'm takola, Originally from Sligo town. Living in Limerick at the moment though i'm planning on moving home in September providing everything goes to plan! :)

• Advertisement

takola wrote:
    Hey guys, thought I should give myself an introduction seen as everyone else is! :)

I'm takola, Originally from Sligo town. Living in Limerick at the moment though i'm planning on moving home in September providing everything goes to plan! :)
    Welcome to the North West forum takola. And a hearty welcome to anyone else I may have missed here or on other threads.

Keep posting and enjoy :)

Advertisement