Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carrera virtuoso

• 15-01-2019 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there everyone, I salute you !

My name is Pablo and I've been living in Dublin for a little bit more than a year. I used to have a Carrera Virtuoso (road bike) and it treated me well. It was cheap and solved my needs until it got stolen.

At this point, and thanks to the bike to work scheme, I'm looking forward to buy another road bike. I use it mainly to commute from home to work and, ocasionally, I do small routes from Dublin to Howth or Bray.

I'd love to get another Carrera Virtuoso (or similar in terms of price and functionality) but I can't find any shops besides Halfords (which isn't included in my bike to work scheme) where I can get it.

Could you give me a hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Hi there. Only Halfords stock Carrerra. If you post your budget I’m sure some recommendations would be provided.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the virtuoso is €390 on halfords.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

the virtuoso is €390 on halfords.ie.

Yes but the tax free allowance may be taken into account this inflating the budget.

Advertisement