Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Bus 25D - is it crowded in the evenings going back to Lucan

Options
  • 27-09-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

hi

anyone experience of 25D, especially in the evening time(say 17:05) from city centre

is it crowded in the evenings going back to Lucan

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Every outbound bus @ 5pm will be crowded.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hadit2here

thanks
    well i was really wondering if i would be able to get on ?
    I am looking for direct experience of the 25D
    i used it in the past when it was launched and it was do-able....

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

It can vary. I find the 25D is generally a bit quieter than the 25A or 25B, but depending on when other buses arrive around it, it can get pretty full.

Where are you planning on getting on? If you get on before Aston Quay, you'd be guaranteed to get on. At Aston Quay, most likely, but slight chance of not. And after Aston Quay would be a coin toss sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hadit2here

i was hoping to get on at heuston station,
    so maybe i would have to go back into town a bit
    thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Lord Glentoran

How about getting the train from Heuston to Adamstown, and getting the 25D back to where you are going?

Betcha it would be quicker

• Advertisement
Advertisement