Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers and Discount codes - post all requests/offers here

• 06-11-2014 10:03pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Following on from the recent Feedback thread this is the dedicated discount code/voucher request/offer thread. This thread will be linked from the FAQs

From now on please post all requests for and offers of vouchers and discount codes from specific retailers here. Please do not start separate threads and do a quick search here before posting a request. Anyone starting a new thread may find it closed, deleted or moved here. Anyone repeating such requests in separate threads can expect an appropriate sanction. Where codes are only available for single use please post back ideally quoting the offer post if you have taken advantage of a code.

In terms of taking up any limited offers it's a matter of first to post in this thread saying they are doing so gets the offer.

Any questions/suggestions please PM the mods and we will update the OP if necessary. Do not derail this thread by attempting to discuss its ground rules.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

And here's our starter for 15...

€15 off CRC (some brands excluded) when spending over €99, ends 4pm Tuesday 11 November, use code NOV14

This is not restricted to a single user. T&Cs here

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KaseLieberKase

Hi guys long time lurker, have gotten lots of helpful advice reading the forum so time to give back!

I've got a 20% off coupon code for everything on the Planet X website. It is a referral coupon for staff in tbe UK, I do not benefit from anybody who uses.

UKSTAFFSTW20

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭topcat77

Hi guys long time lurker, have gotten lots of helpful advice reading the forum so time to give back!

I've got a 20% off coupon code for everything on the Planet X website. It is a referral coupon for staff in tbe UK, I do not benefit from anybody who uses.

UKSTAFFSTW20

@KaseLieberKase Thanks for the code!!! was about to pull the trigger on a few pieces yesterday and decided against it, very happy i didn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

UKSTAFFSTW20

Very nearly ended up on the 'Should have left the Credit Card at home' thread there but kept it to items I needed and maybe just 1 or 2 small things :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

that planet-X code was well timed. Just back from a trip to the showroom in Rotherham (beside Sheffield) to look at some MTB shoes. Place is literally around the corner from where I work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KaseLieberKase

Don't want to start a new thread and look like a shill but with this code is there any better bikes for €1000 than the RT 57 with Force 22? Wheels aren't that great and finishing kit is mostly alloy.

Can't post a link but there is a "Ready to Ride" section on the site that lists this bike if you search for it.

Edit: Bought it, going to upgrade the wheels and some of the finishing kit such as the handlebars and saddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Anyone got a CRC voucher going spare?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The_Sub wrote: »
    Anyone got a CRC voucher going spare?
    They have a "Black Friday" offer running until 4pm on Tuesday the 2nd. €15 off if you spend €99 or more - code BF2014

Slane Cycles have 10% off everything until 10 December - code "SAVE10"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Beasty wrote: »
    They have a "Black Friday" offer running until 4pm on Tuesday the 2nd. €15 off if you spend €99 or more - code BF2014

Even better from the Cycle Superstore.
    I used this to get a pair of Schwalbe One tyres for €45 delivered next day.

€15 off every online order over €50. Valid until 18th Jan. One time discount. Use code CSSWINTER15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Hi
    Anyone know of a voucher for bikediscount.de? Looking at a set of rollers (with resistance)
    Anyone know of a good deal on the Arion Mag rollers by elite?

£5 off £50 from CRC - PM me for the code. gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭leCycliste

anyone with a wiggle code

£5 off £50 from CRC - available again. PM me if you're interested - gone again :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

£5 off £50 spend at CRC that I won't be using, PM me for the code

Gone quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

pm for number.f,c,f,s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

CRC fiver off when you empty your bank account by 50. Its in Stg so not sure.
    pm for details...

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

10€ ROSE voucher code
    /*Minimum spend 50 euros/pounds

Pm for code.

CRC £5 off for relieving your bank account of £50+

PM for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Have a couple of bits lined up on wiggle and crc if anyone has a spare code going.
    Thanks!

Sorry Tubes, someone else got in before you literally 15 mins ago. I just can't edit my post to say the code is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

CRCS1F*KYGGF

CRCS29P1Z*D6

ford2600 wrote: »
    CRCS1F*KYGGF

CRCS29P1Z*D6

You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs
    What is the minimum spend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

TheTubes wrote: »
    You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs
    What is the minimum spend?

€50/£50. Did you try both. One only came last Thursday, the other a couple of weeks

€50/£50. Did you try both. One only came last Thursday, the other a couple of weeks

Got it, was 60e spend.
    Used one, not sure which, only reference to the code I used is this: dclm7ce8a8

Thanks!

These codes are single-use only.

Its better to post them over PM - perhaps somebody has used them already?

Having spoken with a member of CRC staff over the phone trying to use a code I had received with a previous order a few weeks prior; those codes have about a two-week life expectancy so one of them may well be out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

I've a €5 off €50 code if anyone wants it. I got it last week so as above it might have expired but if anyone wants to try PM me.

• Advertisement

Uber discount code: bs47m

It's not cycling related but €20 off for first time users isn't to be sniffed at.

Hailo discount code: HAILOPRESSIE

Both are for first time users

Advertisement