Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right of way issues.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Graces7 wrote: »
    Added a few more to ignore...

At this rate there will be no-one to post comments to !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Glenalla wrote: »
    At this rate there will be no-one to post comments to !!

Boards begins to reflect real life for the Original poster................. who would have thunk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I'm just wondering if the garden wall should have been built in the first place - just from the descriptions it seems that it was built across the existing boreen, which is a right of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Distorted

So this field next to your house, where this man wants to go, what is in it? Does he have animals that need feeding (in which case surely you shouldn't be exercising your dogs in it)? Crops that need attending? Where does he come from and where does he go back to? Can you or someone else follow him to find out? What about installing good exterior lighting and CCTV (easily bought in a DIY store, easy to install and cheap). Do something about it! It sounds really strange.

What I'm wondering is if there is something we are all missing, like there is livestock in that field and he is worried about you exercising your dogs there.

As for the 600 miles, I do not think it unreasonable to comment on the inaccurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

From Google Maps
    Letterkenny Port Rd/N14 to Cork St Patrick's Quay/N22 via M8.
    5 hours 38 mins 488km =303 miles
    x2=600 miles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement