Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recorded Snowfall Christmas Day 2013

Options
  • 25-12-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, has anyone gotten some sort of snow today, 25th of December? I'm guessing some of the mountains in the North West might have gotten some but the skies seemed pretty clear to me all day. I'm NE Louth. Snow fell yesterday on the Cooley Mountains and on the Mournes too although they have mostly melted with some still visible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Nope, none today so far, have some still lying from the night before last so am counting it as a white xmas (my rules lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Any sign of the postman or the Daily Mail with a few quotes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

The mountains in kerry got a nice covering last night. Very seasonal this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Yeah it was very nice and crispy and cold all day which I love having

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Not exactly the "lots of snow" we were promised in am..November in certain quarters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

No snow but ground was white from several showers of hailstones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

Lots of snow on the mountains of the Dingle peninsula and some at lower level. Garden here speckled with it and car covered in a light dusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭pauldry

Top of Ben bulben white from yesterday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 226 ✭✭Frank Garrett

Doesn't sound like a white Christmas then.

How could Ken Ring and the Donegal postman be wrong?

Advertisement