Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Collector Ticket refunds/COVID

• 06-07-2020 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

FYI - Got a refund on some tickets from Ticketmaster, due to their cancelling the concert because of COVID, and they didn't refund the €20 for `collector tickets' and postage.
    I chased it, first they said they had refunded it, I told them to check their records. Then (without an apology) "we don't refund collector tickets". I told them it was contrary to both sales and contract law. They tried to rely on a clause within their "Fan Guarantee" section whereby they don't refund if you change/cancel your booking. I pointed out that I hadn't changed the booking, that they had cancelled the concert and that they were breaching my statutory rights as well as the aforementioned laws. They have now agreed to make an exception, in my case. Don't let them get away with it, even for small amounts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

They are such ****ing scumbags, Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Presume there's 10s of not hundreds of thousands of people in this case and they'll pocket the money....

Advertisement