Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Los Angeles Rams thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Massive result for us with the hawks beating the 49ers.

Huge game next week v the cardinals.

A must win.

Great action across the NFL this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Optimus Caesar

Massive win last night. Stafford much better. Given the injuries and covid outbreak that was a huge win.

9-4 now but remaining schedule is still tough.

Indeed.

The NFC has been blown wide open for the number 1 seed.

Unbelievable performance from Donald and Beckham seems to be finding his feet in the last few weeks.

I still think the cardinals will take the division.

They have a much easier run in.

Our run in is horrible.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Rams finally had a ground game with RB Sony Michel in the past 2 games. Not a perfect balance between pass and ground, but an improvement over this season’s games.

What a result for the rams in detroit.

Thanks Jarrod 😁

• Advertisement

Important win on Monday night that leaves us level with Arizona and one game being the packers for the top seed spot.

What a shame the ravens couldn't pull off the 2 point attempt at the end.

I'm still a bit concerned about Stafford and his reluctance to run with the football when no pass is on. It lead to an interception in the 1st quarter.

I expected a tight encounter and that's what we got but we got over the line all be it with a couple of generous flags.

Keeping Kupp and Donald injury free will be key now.

Another unimpressive win but a win nonetheless with the cardinals seemingly imploding.

Top of the division though.

If I was offered this 2 weeks ago, I'd have bitten your hand off.

4 wins on the bounce since no win November so it’s going “ok”. After November I didn’t think there was any hope of winning the west but that’s looking possible now.

After the hammering they gave up a few years back I fear the Ravens but given our respective records we should be somewhat confident we can go there and win. If Cardinals lose to Cowboys we could win the division this week.

What a comeback.

QB a huge worry though.

Come on the cowboys! !

Cowboys couldnt do us a favour unfortunately, which means we need a win over the 49ers next week to clinch the division.

The 49ers have beaten us on so many occasions. I expect the cardinals to see of the seahawks.

I've a bad feeling about it. Hope I'm wrong.

• Advertisement

Bloody hell, talk about falling over the line.

Arizona next week, we do have a great record against them so I'm confident of the win.

Can see us going much further though unless there is an upset or two next week.

Shoul read can't see us going much further

I can. I could see us beating the Bucs (if Niners beat Dallas).

We could beat Packers too if Stafford tightened his **** up.

Well worth staying up for.

On to Tampa!!!

A brilliant performance and we now have a back up quarterback in Odell Beckham 😁

Yeah much better time next Sunday.

Should be a good game. We match up well against the Bucs.

So a win tonight will mean a home game next week.

Just hate playing the 49ers though!!

Even though I wasn't overly shocked with their win over the packets.

Wow!!!

What just happened?

Now I know why I've no hair.

We are mixing the sublime with the ridiculous.

It's all about Kupp, Donald and a mecurial number 3

• Advertisement

Made harder work of it than we should have but that guy Brady just never knows when he is beaten.

So many missed opportunities.

I fear we may regret them.

The referee doing us no favours

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Congrats to the Rams, well deserved.

I thought they moved the ball well, should have scored more 1st half. Stopped the 49ers run game and Kupp and Beckham came through big time.

Thanks... was a tense night.

We were the better team and left some points behind us... but I guess thats playoff football.

Beckham had a huge gamer and Kupp was Kupp. Stafford was excellent too. Their O-line was pretty good to keep our boys quiet until the 4th quarter.

Probably one of our best performances of the season.

The defence was outstanding against the 49ers running game which was great to see as we struggled during the regular season in that department.

Great to see Stafford being more assured with the football and taking a run every now and again.

Hopefully Higbee injury is not as serious as it looked.

I suppose on paper we are now massive favourites especially as we are playing at home.

Hopefully they'll keep their feet on the ground because nothing has been won yet and as we've seen the last couple of weeks you undestimate the Bengals at your peril.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Rams in the Super Bowl. Who would have thunk this at season beginning? Hurrays in part to Cooper Kupp. #10 wide receiver. It seems like all the years he has been playing came together in 2021 season and 2022 playoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭NedsNotDead

Since I became a Rams fan last night. The last 24 hours have been a proverbial ROLLERCOSTER.

Cant wait to see what the next couple of weeks brings

Christ on a bike this week is dragging...

• Advertisement

It's torture and Sunday will be the slowest of all days.

Not looking good for Higbee.

Not training all week.

Advertisement