Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Clicky

Just in time for Thor's Day over here ;) Get your coffee stocks topped up?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

New eggs tomorrow, haven't had time to swap them out :o

Here, have some spam: http://www.tommycollinspoetry.com/?m=1
    ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sweet, thank you :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Fries Day across the pond.

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Fries Day, Swannie :D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

4 days until Peace Talks. This is your warning: Any behavior that draws my attention to this forum from July 14 to July 20 will be met with disproportionate vengeance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    happy Fries Day, Swannie :D
    Happy Saturn Day in Eire.

All is quiet on the eastern (Eire) front. Swannie hears snoring sounds from afar.

One grand dragon clicky deserves another... and another... and...

Catching up on badly needed sleeps..

• Advertisement

Drank too much java, and now cannot sleep.

Happy Fire Eating Sunny Day!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Fire Eating Sunny Day!

Hope it's a calm, easy day for you Swannie

Hope it's a calm, easy day for you Swannie
    Actually ramping up for Monday work. And the 28 weather with 49% humidity has not been kind. We have fire watches all over SoCal, and there has been a few, fortunately under control. Doubtful that the coast would go aflame, so such does not keep me awake at night.

I'll have to ship you some magic beans, Swannie express naturally ;)

Magic beans are an essential commodity, so it should espresso through customs.

Diplomatic pouch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you grease my palms with some beans, I will expedite the transfer to Swannie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you grease my palms with some beans, I will expedite the transfer to Swannie.

Out, out damn middleman :P

Nobody moves beans in this town with my OK.

• Advertisement

Good thing i'm the other side of the country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What an absolute chancer that Ted is :pac:

C'mere to me, who died and made you Chief?

Good thing i'm the other side of the country :P

I have instructed my head Western branch henchman to pay you a visit.

Think Ted mixed up chief with chef??

Think Ted mixed up chief with chef??

ooh flipping an old joke on it's head. Well played :pac::pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What an absolute chancer that Ted is :pac:

C'mere to me, who died and made you Chief?

2ec483f48136f1301ab6f690de2de469.gif

2ec483f48136f1301ab6f690de2de469.gif

Don't make me go all Leo DiCaprio in The Departed on you.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't make me go all Leo DiCaprio in The Departed on you.

You try & you'll end up like Leo in The Titanic

:pac:

At 6 foot 5 and half, weighing 290..

I DON'T FEAR YOU.

• Advertisement

I have instructed my head Western branch henchman to pay you a visit.

I trained them all. Loyalty will not be betrayed

Advertisement