Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fire Brigade

• 28-05-2020 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi im interested in pursuing a career in Dublin Fire brigade . I have a few questions i would like answered if any could help me id be very much appreciative.

Do they recruit every year ?

What is the max age you can join?

what does the recruitment process involve?

How much is the salary and pension?

What hours do they work ?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mr cowen

hi
    you have just missed the recruiting campaign, so it probably wont happen again for another 3/4 years, as a substantial panel of suitable candidates has been formed.

max age i think is 55, but i stand corrected on that.

selection process includes aptitude test x 2, interview, physical test that covers a wide range of suitability test to test your fitness and height climbing strength and confined space test.

salary starts at about 40k after recruit training this includes, weekend and night allowances, and increments every year after that for a certain period.

7 days and 7 night a month, comprising of a 3 day roster with a combination of 1 day and 2 nights or 2 days and 1 night

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Stretch1432

Thanks for that.

Advertisement