Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Life: Alyx VR

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Shred

I assume you have the Reflex Sight (the first available upgrade)? If so you need to get the yellow dot to line up with the target which adds to the tension early on, especially with the Armored Head Crabs!

I just finished it there, holy crap that
    ending
    :eek:
    I kind of got emotional tbh :o
    . As always, I can't wait to see what Valve do next and in the meantime I'll be playing through this multiple times just like every other Half Life game (can't wait to see what it's like with the Index).
    An(other) absolutely brilliant game which needs to be played to truly understand just how good it is (Youtube etc videos will never convey what a VR title is really like), top job Valve!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Only at the hotel now with the
    ****ing electric things
    - feel i've a good bit to go yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Shred

Yeah they're difficult alright, especially later in that chapter! You're on chapter 5 there btw, there's
    chapters in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Echoing the sentiments of the internet but Chapter 7 was excellent. Plenty of **** your pants moments.

God it's such a blast from the past mixed with VR. So good.

Flailing around the place for bottles, grenades, etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ebd09ce02b4b9b7c3d59eb442ee6afe22f20d291.gif

They've added liquids to bottles now in today's update... looks pretty funky!

• Advertisement
Advertisement