Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digs

• 02-09-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any Digs (i.e. rooms for rent in someones house) available in the Dublin area... It would have to cost less than €120/week

Thanks

~Pierce Fox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Thanking you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

No an apartment wont suit really as my rents wont be happy with me living on my own (I'm 16 btw) and I'd be studying in the institute so i'd be looking for somewhere close to this...

I'm open to ANY suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 24,816 ✭✭✭✭emmet02

eh, you're not gonna get digs this late, the only ones you'd be able to use would be for Trinity, and they'll be full by now. Good Luck anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I know someone who lives in the Griffith College res even though she doesn't actually go to Griffith College because they can never fill the rooms up... I don't know if they'd take a secondary school student but you never know. If its still not full you might have a chance, could be expensive however, but its a good location near enough to the city centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey all!
    Pierce asked me to tell you all that he's no longer looking for somewhere to live in Dublin. Thanks to all who looked for places!

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

yeah, hes back in boarding school, with three whole weeks until he gets near a kit. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keya11

Hi Guys,

Large single room to rent close to DCU & St Pat's & bus stop to city

from Sept-May 2012. Living with family so normal house rules apply.:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Keya11 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Large single room to rent close to DCU & St Pat's & bus stop to city

from Sept-May 2012. Living with family so normal house rules apply.:)

Did you even notice that the thread you’re posting in is seven years old?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keya11

yupps yes thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement