Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's your favourite humming noise ?

Options
  • 30-07-2019 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭

Would it be hmmmmmm...

or would it be errhmmmmmm ...

The first one there now thats the sound of a fridge, the 2nd one is the sound of a man humming, you never hear a woman humming, I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

hm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

That would be an ecumenical matter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

He has his own YT channel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Ahh, it's Yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Would it be hmmmmmm...

or would it be errhmmmmmm ...

The first one there now thats the sound of a fridge, the 2nd one is the sound of a man humming, you never hear a woman humming, I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards.

There's a sorta humming sound in my head , that's my favourite .
    After that , I like the hum of water growing , its goes weeeuuuuweeeeee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

We run the gas off the electricity, and the electricity off the gas ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Huh? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

There was talk of me going to court

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

My favourite colour would have to be grey ... no blue ... a soft blue with a hint of grey - No! - Orange!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

It's true. You never hear a woman humming, unless, you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Humming women should be left at the crossroads for the divil ta carry 'em, along with the redheads.

As regards my favourite humming noise, it would be a toss-up between the lightsaber effect from Star Wars and the sound of a Kawasaki ZZ-R1400 with slightly naughty pipes cruising at 110 mph on a motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

jimgoose wrote: »
    Humming women should be left at the crossroads for the divil ta carry 'em, along with the redheads.

They do that in some tribes; same outlook. They put em in huts until they stop humming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

He has his own YT channel

Nice kitchen. Actually, it's the finest kitchen in the world. And I include Canada in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

“Errrrr” is a grand fallback when you don’t want to say yes or no to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Me, humming 'Johnny, I hardly knew ya' at the top of Arthurs Quay while I load my Barrett .50cal

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Me, humming 'Johnny, I hardly knew ya' at the top of Arthurs Quay while I load my Barrett .50cal

"Wi' yer drums'n'guns'n'guns'n'drums, the enemy never slew ya..." :pac:

Advertisement