Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Technician Apprenticeship

• 02-07-2019 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi there, anyone got any employer after registering with Accounting technician Ireland . I had my telephone interview yesterday and seems like I was thrown out because no further information received yet..

Anyone please tell when u receive the results of telephone interview and also anyone received any call from employer or got placed somewhere.

What type of employer should we look for if we can do thaf ourselves

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

what was the phone interview like? what did they ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭David290990

what was the phone interview like? what did they ask?

They just asked what i know about the course.. why u want to be in this course .. and stuffs like that.. anyway I have passed that.. but not receiving any call from employers ðŸ™႒

cheers have the phone interview tomorrow, i've heard it all a bit of a slow process so wont be getting my hopes up. have you not got 1 interview at all out of it?

cheers have the phone interview tomorrow, i've heard it all a bit of a slow process so wont be getting my hopes up. have you not got 1 interview at all out of it?
    Hope you did well.. No Im not getting any calls from employers yet.. applied on for the cork side....Very less oppurtunities here in Cork.. Hoping for someone to call

Thanks hope you hear something soon anyway! Phone interview was grand I thought just some general questions. I’m in Dublin so probably more of a chance here you’d have thought

• Advertisement

Thanks hope you hear something soon anyway! Phone interview was grand I thought just some general questions. I’m in Dublin so probably more of a chance here you’d have thought

Yeah I hope u will get a call in the next week.Dublin has more oppurtunities.. All the best friend

did you hear back after the phone interview at all? do they let you know you passed it? havent heard anything since wednesday.

did you hear back after the phone interview at all? do they let you know you passed it? havent heard anything since wednesday.

Yes U have to wait for a week.. or the day next batch of application will be forwarded .U will receive an email that you are passed and cv will be passed on to employers.Dont Worry..

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JayIre

I was lucky enough to get placed. In industry, started last Wednesday and loving it so far. Hopefully you all get what your looking for.

JayIre wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get placed. In industry, started last Wednesday and loving it so far. Hopefully you all get what your looking for.

Congrats..

• Advertisement
Advertisement