Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Guru

• 03-09-2018 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Have played around with this software a bit recently. It was one of those weird impulse buys on Steam and I've been having a lot of fun, even if it's still quite limited.

My first project was 'Ghost Town', a small multiplayer map which draws inspiration from arena shooters, as weapons, ammo and healthkits are scattered throughout the map.

Right now, I'm working on a project jokingly named "Quarter-Life" since it's going to be a short game demo inspired by Half-Life; or a proof of concept, if you will.

Has anyone else used Game Guru? What are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kooto1982

Infernum wrote: »
    Have played around with this software a bit recently. It was one of those weird impulse buys on Steam and I've been having a lot of fun, even if it's still quite limited.

My first project was 'Ghost Town', a small multiplayer map which draws inspiration from arena shooters, as weapons, ammo and healthkits are scattered throughout the map.

Right now, I'm working on a project jokingly named "Quarter-Life" since it's going to be a short game demo inspired by Half-Life; or a proof of concept, if you will.

Has anyone else used Game Guru? What are your thoughts on it?
    I will try it first...

Advertisement