Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Titan Xp close call

• 31-12-2018 1:00am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Phew, almost cooked my new card there.

Got a Titan Xp for Christmas and was trying some overclocking this evening.

Was reading twitter during the benchmarking, so I guess after a few runs I was just absentmindedly moving the slider and I guess I went too far. All of a sudden, black screen.

"No signal detected" :eek:

Restart........no signal.......oh s**t:(

Threw in my old 980ti, ripped out the drivers and any overclock settings, then re-installed the Titan and.......

Thank my lucky stars she came back to life!:D

Nothing like the scare of killing expensive hardware to get the heart racing! :pac:

Advertisement