Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charter - work in progress

• 09-03-2009 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

This is the bones of a charter for the Apple Media Devices forum, it will be added to over the next while.

This forum is for discussing all Apple media devices, including the iPhone, iPods, & iPad.

Standard Boards.ie rules apply, however, I think this forum warrants an extra line or two:

If you have come here to slag off iPhone users, you won't last long. Promise. Rational, coherent debate on the features/lack of features is welcomed, posts such as "Teh iPhone is bleedin' shoite" will get you into a spot of bother.

Topics which descend into a "my OS is better than your OS" shouting match will be nudged back on topic by a moderator. Failing to heed this will result in infractions, and possibly have the topic closed.

No discussion of anything illegal, with special mention of cracked apps.

Discussion of proxies and VPNs are allowed, but forbidden when discussed in the context of bypassing regional copyright/licensing restrictions.

No personal abuse.

Keep the fanboyism to a tolerable level. :)

If you have a problem with a post, report it. Don't engage in chastising the poster. That's my job. :cool:

No selling. Use Adverts.ie.

No txt speak.

More to follow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement