Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Crow

Options
  • 02-04-2021 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

A crow showed up at my window and he spoke to me.

He said, “Your grandmother will die tomorrow”.

So, I told my family, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

The next day when I walked downstairs, I see my mother and father grieving.

I asked what was wrong and my father told me that my grandmother had died.

Later that day, the same crow showed up and said, “Your father will die tomorrow.”

So, I ran down stairs, and between sobs I told my father that the crow said he was gonna die.

He said, “No son, I am not going to die.I won’t allow it.”

We all embraced each other.

The next day when I woke up, my father wasn’t home.

“Mom, where’s dad?” I say.

“He’s at work sweetie.” She replied.

I began to think that he was going to be ok.

He came home hours later, and I ran and gave him the biggest hug I ever have given anyone.

He said, “Ugh, I had a terrible day at work.”

So my mother replied, “You think you had a bad day?

I went outside and saw the Postman laying dead on the driveway!”

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement