Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone else unable to login to Next?

• 19-03-2021 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I have an account and I've ordered from them many times. I keep getting a "your information is incorrect" message. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I was able to log in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I can log in ok.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

This has happened me tonight. Saved me just over a hundred quid, so every cloud! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

ugh just had an extremely frustrating Next customer service interaction.

Expecting package on 19th March. No order number, no indication of how it would be delivered. Nothing in my online account.

Got onto the chat and after about 20 mins of back and forth they cut me off as they didn't deal with the Irish site (even though I clicked in from there). Had to fake a UK postcode to send a query through the site.

Hopefully it shows up as have no faith in their customer service after that:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Maybe phone them instead? I had a package arrive opened with items missing last week. I phoned and got through immediately and they issued a refund no bother. I found phoning them very straightforward and they were very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

They messaged today to say the courier has lost the package - not surprised when there isn't even an order number available!

Advertisement