Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SPDIF bracket not working

• 12-10-2017 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Evening,

Got a new system. Assembled and working good. Then realised I had no TOSLINK output in the back I/O plate so went off and got an SPDIF bracket like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPDIF-Optical-and-RCA-Out-Plate-Cable-Bracket-for-ASUS-Gigabyte-MSI-Motherboard-/272563710974

Easy installation, plugged it to my board on the dedicated "4-pin" connector but nothing. I have selected the proper audio device in Windows, connected the TOSLINK cable to 2 different ports in the receiver and still no signal.

Anyone faced anything similar before?

Motherboard is ASUS B350-PLUS
    Windows 10 64bit

Thanks

Miquel

Advertisement