Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Upcoming Shows

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ThatOneGuy

Hey Guys I'm starting a new webs series called Learning Curve. We are currently crowed funding this project venture and need help with it.
    A little about us We have been doing improve for about 4-5 yrs and are still studying at Second City in Chicago for the past 3, we have done couple of stand up shows and improve shows on our own as well as with Second City. If you guys could help us with our crowd funding that would be Awesome!

indiegogo Dot Com/projects/learning-curve#home Please give us look let us know what you think good bad all comments all welcome!

Have any questions contact us we love to chat or show you some of our stuff!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

9e5f763d-ae23-40d2-b93c-d7de3e1aa7ae_m.jpg

Neil +1 is a unique improvised theatre show starring Neil Curran and a random audience member. Completely unplanned and improvised, an audience member is invited up on stage and becomes a leading performer in the show! There are no tricks, plants or gimmicks; everything is made up on the spot. What unfolds is a journey into an alternative life of the audience member, through character, scenes and narrative. Both hilarious and touching, witness improv and theatre like you have never seen it before!

Tickets available from: http://www.milltheatre.ie/shows/neil1

“Such skill, hilarious! 5 stars!”
    - Daniella Moyles, iRadio Presenter

“Funny, engaging, and mind-blowingly skilful. One of the highlights of this years’ festival”
    - Dave Bourn, ImproFestUK

“A member of the audience was invited up on stage to take part in an improvised story. This sounds like a high-risk concept and perhaps it could go wrong on the night, but Neil and his guest were superb. And the uncertainty of it all, the possibility of failure, adds to the drama.”
    - Dave Madden, DublinCulture.ie

“Improvisation is about confidence, trust, support and taking risks…all while being funny. Now imagine doing that with a total stranger. I found the entire show to be engaging and hilarious but what was really spectacular is how Neil made a non-improviser off the street, the star. The way he was able to support everything and at the same time keep the show funny and interesting was pure mastery. For a truly unique experience, I highly recommend this show.”

- Will Luera, ImprovBoston, Artistic Director Emertius

• Registered Users Posts: 40 guitarist14

TONIGHT IN WATERFORD CITY!

Come one, come all and see the Comedy Cartel! 7 Comedians in 1 night! Stop protesting about water and arguing who racist and who's not. Come in, sit down, have a pint, a good laugh and relax. See the many great comedic talents Waterford has to offer, Kieran 'Ruffles' Walsh, Alan Connors, Mick Dixie Conway, Dermot Sullivan, Konor Halpin, Sean Murphy and Tony Black. Get down to Revoloution's bar, John Street at 8pm, 7 bob on the door and we'll make you laugh till the fights start down the town. Support local talent and do something different with your Friday night. Go on, you know you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mechicano

Tomorrow at the Laughing Skull Lounge in Atlanta, Ga open mic. im nervous and it will be my second show. Wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 antoniocomedy

Comedy Show Sunday 6/21 7PM $10
    Headliner Mike Stanley @ Rounding Third Bar and Grill
    Milwaukee, WI!

spikethemicdotcom for tickets and more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭antoanto

Battle of the Axe is currently enjoying its 20th successive year at The Ha’penny Bridge Inn by the famous Ha’penny Bridge in Temple Bar. The club presents an eclectic mix of comedy and open mic.
    Stand-up comedy, singer/songwriters and open mic are premier features of the Battle of the Axe show on TUESDAY nights while THURSDAY night features some of the best stand-up comedy, improv and sketch performances to be seen in Dublin city. The gig is one of Ireland’s longest established clubs and impromptu appearances from recognised comedy luminaries are often a surprise feature of their nights.

www.battleoftheaxe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭antoanto

Battle of the Axe is currently enjoying its 20th successive year at The Ha’penny Bridge Inn by the famous Ha’penny Bridge in Temple Bar. The club presents an eclectic mix of comedy and open mic.
    Stand-up comedy, singer/songwriters and open mic are premier features of the Battle of the Axe show on TUESDAY nights while THURSDAY night features some of the best stand-up comedy, improv and sketch performances to be seen in Dublin city. The gig is one of Ireland’s longest established clubs and impromptu appearances from recognised comedy luminaries are often a surprise feature of their nights.

www.battleoftheaxe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KeegoLaughs

Afternoon all,

I am hosting The Craic Shop this week and its a Girl Power special! celebrating 5 of the best Irish comics out there.

Free on Zoom, come along tomorrow night at 8 bells and enjoy!

Give me a follow too, loads of online gigs to get us through the madness we are in the middle of - https://www.facebook.com/keegolaughs

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

Hi there,

I am running a monthly comedy club in The Ligthhouse in DunLaoghaire

This coming Thursday I have some local legends in to perform and just this morning, Father Damo himself (Joe Rooney) confirmed that he will be there to close the show.

I have some early bird tickets left and with every ticket purchase you are in the draw to win 1 of 2 bottles of Mór Irish Gin

Tickets available from https://local_legends.eventbrite.ie

The best lineup of comedy so far this year!

See you there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement