Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Pollylou75

Hi does anyone know when the October recheck results are available

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭vid36

January 18

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Hi , quick question..has any one attended Blackhall for an interview for the Access program???

Also interested in information about this if anyone has applied or been granted for the program.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lmsc

Leraf wrote: »
    Also interested in information about this if anyone has applied or been granted for the program.

I have and was granted the program, feel free to DM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Is it ok to work off the company 2014 booklet and 2014 companies act. Obv il look up any of the major changes re 2017 is there many?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Smiley283

Has anyone any contract law sample answers they could share with me? Is the pass rate high or low for this exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fearmhor18

Hi folks, looking at sitting my first 3/4 exams in March. I have put off studying and my criminal manual is from 2016. Is the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017 the only new legislation I need to know?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭holliek

Looking through essential topics for criminal, What are people’s thoughts on offenses against property? Are they likely to come up/worth learning?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lisac223

Anyone have any study tips for first timers? How long should I be studying for? How best to learn off a bunch of cases etc.?

Are there any other lectures similar to the UCD constitutional review for other subjects?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭user115

holliek wrote: »
    Looking through essential topics for criminal, What are people’s thoughts on offenses against property? Are they likely to come up/worth learning?

If you look at the papers they are up every year without fail, at least know the big ones well - theft, robbery, burglary and agg burglary. Maybe others in less detail but still try know kinda well. They are a very popular subject

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lisac223

Does anyone have any sample answers for general negligence problem questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 eLawGirl

Hi All,

Does anyone have any information about intensive revision day courses? - 6 hour study on one subject kind of thing

The information on the city colleges and griffith page seem to be old. Would these courses be worth it?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AJM95

eLawGirl wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any information about intensive revision day courses? - 6 hour study on one subject kind of thing

The information on the city colleges and griffith page seem to be old. Would these courses be worth it?

TIA

I would also be interested in any info on these one day courses!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 frankiejoepat

Anyone know what came up in the Constit'l exam last autumn?

For the case note question, do cases repeat? As far as I can see there is even less repeating than there is for the EU case note question and that is already a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AJM95

eLawGirl wrote: »
    Hi All,

TIA

The Griffith college have up to date info on these courses on their website. They are offering one day revision course for each subject next month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

does anyone know details about the talk in UCD on Thurs?

I paid before xmas and have heard nothing back.

AJM95 wrote: »
    The Griffith college have up to date info on these courses on their website. They are offering one day revision course for each subject next month

sample ans given - not exactly intense revision imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fe1hayes

Hi does anyone have any EU grid .I have any other up to date grid which I can also give Just not that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Can anyone please list what came up in EU in March 2018 and October 2018!

Can send grids for other subjects!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Law4567

From what I remember
    fundamental rights
    Services
    34 and 36
    Direct effect
    Judicial review

Should try and get a hold of the paper the questions were fairly rotten
    yournerd wrote: »
    Can anyone please list what came up in EU in March 2018 and October 2018!

Can send grids for other subjects!

Breacnua wrote: »
    does anyone know details about the talk in UCD on Thurs?

I paid before xmas and have heard nothing back.

I got an email yesterday with the details of it

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ethan90

Does anyone know when the Oct 2018 Exam report comes out?

Ethan90 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Oct 2018 Exam report comes out?

out now

does anyone know way of accessing westlaw ? I am not in college anymore

Does anyone have up to date grids or the papers with reports for criminal? Mine only go as far as March 2017

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ally1234

Good luck to everyone waiting on recheck results tomorrow!! Lets hope for a few miracles!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Pollylou75

ally1234 wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone waiting on recheck results tomorrow!! Lets hope for a few miracles!
    I'm certainly hoping for a miracle. What's the most anyone has ever been brought up does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommyq94

Well I can now say that I believe in miracles! Brought up 12% to pass Company!

Hope others got what they were hoping for.

• Advertisement

Does anyone have an up to date grid on Constitutional?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement