Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast to Poland

• 10-01-2021 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭

Want to go from Belfast to Poland in April. Live in the Republic. Wonder if I would run into any issues!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

johnmck wrote: »
    Want to go from Belfast to Poland in April. Live in the Republic. Wonder if I would run into any issues!

Check a week before you go, it changes every few weeks.

At the moment in Poland you need to quarantine on arrival. You install an app on your phone and you must keep it with you at all times so it can track your movements.

Police will call to your accomodation randomly and ask you to wave at them from the window of the property.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Biggest issue will be flight cancellations, be careful if it is British Airways as they cancel with often just the bare notice given.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

redcup342 wrote: »
    Check a week before you go, it changes every few weeks.

At the moment in Poland you need to quarantine on arrival. You install an app on your phone and you must keep it with you at all times so it can track your movements.

Police will call to your accomodation randomly and ask you to wave at them from the window of the property.
    Really, even with a negative PCR test. Wow, crazy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think they currently don't even allow any travellers from UK and NI.

It's really difficult to say what's gonna happen in April.

As you know the rules change every month, sometimes week.

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

Any updates on this ?

Advertisement