Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free share on Trading212 worth up to £100

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DroidJoi

I never got any share after my initial free account opening one despite a poster confirming everything being followed. :confused:

I wonder if the promotion is still on as a friend who already has T212 no longer has the refer a friend link in the app. Maybe they have stopped the offer while still allowing some to continue referring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Liverpool2014

Does anyone still have a valid referral link?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RunningHorse

Does anyone still have a valid referral link?

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to €100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/Hr1SRLp3 and we both get a free share!

This should work

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Liverpool2014

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to €100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/Hr1SRLp3 and we both get a free share!

This should work

Thanks, I've clicked on the link but the app its telling that I need to join a watchlist as there are too many people joining. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

You can use Quantfury and make easy Eur 20-260

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116663966#post116663966

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Liamo_mu

I already had an account but never put any money in it. Can I still use someone's referral code or share a code of my own?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

suave.4u wrote: »

Doesn't appear to be dodgy at all! (Sarcasm)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

whampiri wrote: »
    Doesn't appear to be dodgy at all! (Sarcasm)

Why, you can check on Reddit, there are many users

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

suave.4u wrote: »
    Why, you can check on Reddit, there are many users

Had a quick read.
    1.It appears that lodgement is made with bitcoin. I.e. untraceable.
    2. I've never heard of it and when people are looking to use financial services, it helps to have a significant presence. This doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Liamo_mu wrote: »
    I already had an account but never put any money in it. Can I still use someone's referral code or share a code of my own?

Yes you can still use a code, if you go to Use Promo Code and enter HENrulsb that should work for you then :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement